IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh T   02 August 2019


i know everything about my wife affair bt as its not ground now....wht should i too takedivorce from her bt
she wants to reconcile
i didnot allow her to enter my home for 7 months...what actions she can take for me...

i do sent her legal notice from advocate regarding false ellegations...as her parents are infuencing her
she left her inlaws home by her own
i want to reconcile


 7 Replies

TGK REDDI   02 August 2019

Adultery is, as before, a ground for divorce.
1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 August 2019

you may seek divorce under adultery
1 Like

Santosh T   02 August 2019

i have only chats ...will it proof adultery
what actions she can take against me plz tell

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     02 August 2019

You may take opinion of able advocate after discussing matter pernsonaly with him as proof you have cannot be discussed in public.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 August 2019

Determine why you want to prove adultery. Before the advent of “no fault” divorce, proving adultery was one of the few grounds on which a divorce could be granted. 

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 August 2019

Your posting contains no actionable facts which could lead to a decree of divorce.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 August 2019

She wants to reconcile and you want to reconcile. Then what is the problem?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query