LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajath Bs   30 August 2018

divorce

Namaste, I am a bachelor male state govt servant in Karnataka...my female Colleague is married to a person in kerala which is 300km from her working place, she has a 2 yr female baby..she was mentally tortured by her in laws and her husband was irresponsible and not protective..they married just for sake of her salary money... she had convinced her husband for MCD and applied for MCD in Jan-2018..but after this husband's mobile is switched off since last 6 months and he is purposefully evading from attending court..he has not even come to her residence since jan-2018.... as she is staying alone here with her baby, she is depending on me for all the helps...going to hospital, shops, meetings, etc...she doesn't have any support here except me.. but now her husband's side people r indirectly threatening me and parents that if I don't stop helping and supporting her, they will put some false criminal case against me so that I will be suspended as I am govt servant..they r doing this Bcoz I if I stop helping her she will surrender again to her husband's family...i feel inhumane to stop supporting the single woman with a small child.. she is ready to support me at any cost if they file such false cases..and begging me not leave her alone in this working place.. I am even thinking of marrying her after divorce..Now my doubts are 1)what criminal case can they file me? 2)how can I protect myself from getting suspended for false charges 3)does going out with baby and woman for genuine causes like hospitals accounts to offense? 4) how can she get divorce now as her husband is evading ?

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     30 August 2018

Dear querist,

1. They can only put allegation about illicit relation between you two but too will not stand as women will tell truth to court and police.

2. Helping any one genuinely is not a crime and no one can trouble you for that, they cannot trouble you much legally, until if lady say anything negative about you.

3. If her husband is not ready for MCD then only option left is contested divorce.

Thanks and Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register