Thank you sir

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     18 March 2017

Thank you sir

Thank you sir

Thank you sir

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     19 March 2017

Yes, you need to compliance the court order or ask your lawyer to file an Interim Application in respect of your urgency then court may consider it.

Better goes for divorce on mutual concern and apply a compromise petition on ground of it. In fact, your matter is need to be decided by the court.

Then, without any valid documentary supports of her being in adulterous life how can the court come to know. Generally, such matter I do recommend the private deductive to follow up though thier version court may not take but you may get some supportive documents like photograph, any mail correspondences or letter exchange and some witnesses of your wife being living in adulterous life. I think, these will help you to prove before court.

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     27 April 2017

Sir, after passing 5 hearing dates for issuing final orders, now my case has been kept on ORDERS RESERVED. Can I know about it?

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     30 April 2017

You need to wait for the court order. Sometimes, the court may be fully loaded work and may on certain case delayed the judgment on divorce with an intention & a chance may be given to to revert it back the seperation decesion due to the boredome of court delayed. In your instant case, you may have sufficent ground for divorce on desrtion ground itself. In respect of maintainace, a working lady may not coerce the non -earning husband and are several rullings. You can seek advise from your lawyer.

Asgher Mahdi (Advocate & Legal Advisor)     30 April 2017

You need to wait for the court order. Sometimes, the court may be fully loaded work and may on certain case delayed the judgment on divorce with an intention & a chance may be given to to revert it back the seperation decesion due to the boredome of court delayed. In your instant case, you may have sufficent ground for divorce on desrtion ground itself. In respect of maintainace, a working lady may not coerce the non -earning husband and are several rullings. You can seek advise from your lawyer.

chandrasekkhar (EX-SI)     18 May 2017

Sir, Hon judge has remarked in my divorce case as "Reserved for Orders" 1 month ago, no further orders issued so far. Why they don't feel that negative impact like stress/ mental agony petitioner has to bear? has to bear?. .2ndly why mostly judges show mercy towards females? Though case is very clearly visible to give in-time judgement, why delay. Is it not partiality Justice delayed is not justice denied? Won't effect in this case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register