LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavendra (1)     29 April 2016


Dear Experts

  I have Filed Divorce against wife under mental Cruelty. Two days back i just got an order which my petition got disposed with no costs.Even though i have submitted enough proof, case is disposed. Is there any possiblity to apply the Divorce case in Same Family court instead of applying in High Court. Will law allowed me to apply divorce case in District level family court in some other place? Any options?

Also moving to high court is adviceable one? Can experts please help to know more info  on this. Thanks in advance. 


 1 Replies

U can file Review petition in the,same,court...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register