Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghavendra (1)     18 March 2016

Divorce

Dear Experts

I have applied Divorce under "Mental Cruelty". After lot of stuggles, after announced "Expartie", immediately respondent filed counter and now, i have submitted Proff of afidivit and then cross examine is completed now. But now again they are dragging the case without submitting their end proff of afidivit and Respondent's cross is pending. In this case, hon'ble judge is going to transfer in another week time.  Will it possible to get Expartie again here. If not possible to get Expartie here, will how this case will move on. I am really getting confused about this. pls help me.

Thanks in advance. 

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 March 2016

No the case will not go exparte because respondant is attending the court proceeding, move an application in the same court u/s 21b for speedy trial .

No the case will not go exparte because respondant is attending the court proceeding, move an application in the same court u/s 21b for speedy trial .

vijay kumar   19 March 2016

I have granted exparte divorce on 15/03/2016 now what to do she and her family is going on to lodge FIR on me us 498a which is pending in mehla thana in such time I got exparte divorce decree now suggest me what to do now can it helps me from false 498a FIR or not I also wants my 1 year girl child to adopt her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register