Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jyoti   27 October 2015

Divorce

Dear Sir

i have been married since nov. 2013 but my marriage could not worked meanwhile i have been attached to a boy and we decided to marry, we tried to convince my husband and his family and my family as well but nobody accepted, i told everything about my relationship with that boy and he really loves me, now what to do? My husband is not at all agree to leave me at any cost due to social customs and all and he always says that if i"ll not quit from this relationship he will file case against that boy.

i want to get seperated from my husband but also i want any troubles for the boy i really love. please guide me what to do next ? and if after i file a divorce case against him can he legally do something against the boy? and can i live with the boy during the divorce case?

Awaiting for your advice in detail...

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 October 2015

Marriage is a sacred covenant between one man and one woman and their God for a lifetime. It is a public vow of how you will relate to your spouse as you form a new family unit. Forget that boy and try to love your husband in place of that boy. Every thing will be peaceful. Otherwise you may be in trouble

Jyoti   27 October 2015

Dear Rama Sir

Thank You for your advice even every other person is doing the same, but i am here for legal advice what i have to do next? as i already make up my mind, so please let me know what legal action should i take that doesnot harm that boy.....

SuperHero (Manager)     28 October 2015

No Legal action can be taken against your Husband nor his Family.

Rather your Husband can file a cheating case. It is always good to get divorce and then remarry.

Keanusathya (Sr Consultant)     28 October 2015

Legally you can file for divorce and move ahead. There is no trouble. In contrary if you do anything without divorce is actually Cheating.

Keanusathya (Sr Consultant)     28 October 2015

Also mention all the facts in your divorce petition without fail. They will convince your husband or grant an ex party Divorce.

SuperHero (Manager)     28 October 2015

@Kean - Who will convince the Husband?? 

Judge will tell common you, your wife married you and there are some problems, so she wants to leave now and get married to her new boy friend??

What to write as facts - That after marriage I have a boy friend.

Exparte Divorce is given if nobody contests it. Here the Husband is not willing to divorce and he will definitely contest the case.

Rather the life will become hell, both roaming to courts and pleading!!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register