Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji   04 February 2015

Divorce

Hi,

i am facing lot of torture and harassment from my wife and her family.i want to come of this and need divorce.but they are not giving bcoz they will face lot questions from their family and surroundings also they are forcing me to buy house,my wife is not allowed to have s** frequentlky..

please suggest some idea to get divorce and if wife is not willing

Learning

3 Replies

SuperHero (Manager)     04 February 2015

Originally posted by : balaji

Hi,

i am facing lot of torture and harassment from my wife and her family.i want to come of this and need divorce.but they are not giving bcoz they will face lot questions from their family and surroundings also they are forcing me to buy house,my wife is not allowed to have s** frequentlky..

please suggest some idea to get divorce and if wife is not willing

Routine Drama now days, Wife doesn’t listen, wife wants money, house, can’t stay with your Parents.

These dramas has become a Mega Mega serials in India which runs for Years and Years....

No body is exception. Go through LCI. Many people have given there valuable suggestions by spending time to advise people. There are worst cases where wife has put in Laws, Husband, Husband's sister in jail.

There should be strong reasons for divorce unless you go through MCD.

If you want divorce under cruelty. Following has to be done.

Record all the conversations, get some proofs. Then file the case and roam to courts for ever by paying Lawyer fees. Are you ready for maintenance and alimony?

Do you have Patience, Tolerance, Time, Energy and Money to roam courts for Years?

If you want to have S** then give her some vodka and have fun.

What would you like to do after divorce?

balaji   05 February 2015

@superhero

physical intimacy is husband right i hope u understand.giving vodka and having fun with wife is not the moral one.then why the hell she is my wife.

we are living life only once that should be based on our wish only.i cant live a life for others sake. in my last breath if i rewind my life it should be filled with things which i wished not others wishes.

i am extremely sorry if my words hurt others feelings

SuperHero (Manager)     05 February 2015

Every body wishes to have good things in life such as Family Life, Health, Friends and Wealth so on.....

There are people in this world who doesn't have food eat, clothing to wear and a shelter to sleep basic necessities of life.

We plan so many things. But DESTINY plays its part.

We are given problems to become more stronger stronger.

I agree it is not moral by giving Vodaka. Both should be mentally capable, understand each other, cooperate, respect and most of all LOVE each other.

I wish you Good Luck!!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register