Decode Ballistic Reports Like a Pro. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (na)     31 December 2014

divorce

Need advise & help finding lawyer. I was married in may 2013 and faced big financial loss in August 2013, I was jobless and mostly stayed at home. But my wife started accusing me of everything from adultery to domestic violence but never lodged any complaints and we separated in September 2013. Since then we lived in different cities. I have been trying to get in touch but she never picks my calls nor responds to any sms. Even her parents are adamant n doesn't let us meet. I m struck in situation neither they r talking about divorce nor settlement. It's been more than year. My queries are :- 1. How and in wat section can I file for divorce ? 2. In Which city do I need to file divorce ? 3. Any divorce lawyer in Chandigarh or panchkula ?


 0 Replies


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register