Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajan (NA)     16 April 2014

Divorce

Dear Sir,

I am 34 and a father of 2.

I am not happy with my wife and want a divorce due to her arrogant and brainless arguments.

She wants to dominate me and do everything as per her wishes be it right or wrong.

Due to her such behaviour we have had many fights and we also went to the couselling at bandra . Still our thoughts and views dont match and still fights happen.

I too become aggressive and hit her  , i dont want to carry ahead this relation , she speaks all false to the police and tries to mislead them, taking undue advantage of women laws.

Please help me as i m not happy in this relation , i have a great career ahead and this relationship is spoiling everything, she is forcibly keeping me in this relation and i m afraid will harm me with wrong allegations .

Pls help..

Rajan Wankhede

Learning

6 Replies

mahavir singh (ADVOCACY)     16 April 2014

Mr rajan u have told about the creul behavior of yr wife. And she misuses law against you. U told yr progress decrease due to these episodes. In that case i suggest just go for divorce by mutual consent. If she is not ready than go for divorce on basis of cruelty by wife. For more call09910657998 mahavir singh advocate.

fight (personal)     16 April 2014

Reach SIF helpline 08882498498

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     17 April 2014

better option is mutual consent divorce by giving alimony to her and settle the issue in less time but what about the kids and who will take care about them there future 

Rajan (NA)     24 April 2014

kids are too small i wont get there custody , but will i be able to see them on regular basis..???

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     24 April 2014

you have to file for visitation and if court agrees on week ends you will get 

Rajan (NA)     24 April 2014

today she is again gone to her parents house without my concern...reason being kids are not well and i dont take them for outings.......now i have a fracture toe ....anyhow i took them yesterday for outing and dinner...still she is complaining i dont take there care properly.....this are all wrong allegations sir......such silly reasons she fights and provokes me to fight and if i do or say anything  calls the police.......should i see a lawyer as i m afraid she will be troubling me all my life......and fact is i dont love this female anymore after 4 years of fight........pls suggest...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register