dissolution of entire housing society by members

Hello, We are a residents of a gated community in Hyderabad -Telangana. We have a Registered society with Elected Executive Committee members and a President. The Flat Owners Association Society is registered under Telangana Societies Registration Act,2001. But for the last one year the society failed in manintenance of the gated community and failed in providing safety , especially electrical safety in common man areas which caused a 6 year old to die. a case has been registered against the society. The Executive Committee members and president doesnt want to resign , We want to conduct fresh elections for a new body (or) permanantly remove the society and hand over to the builder since our gated community is still under construction in a phased manner. Please help us how as a flat owners can replace the entire Executive Commitee and President of the society. They have their supporters so if we call for General body meeting and ask for a Non Confidence motion, we will fail, because we are less in numbers, What is the best alternative to replace the existing Executive Commitee and President. Please Suggest . Thank you.

You must be having the society MEMORANDOM OF ASSOCIATION, there shall be mentioned how to get the body elected and how to dissolve the society ,that can only help you as those are the norms governing your soicety affairs

Lay hands on the MOA...



If you have grievances against the society ,you should write your needs and demands and submit in the society office, if they fail to take action you can sue the society .




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x