Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJANAND DAMERA   29 May 2018

dispute on compound wall

Hello sir.
Can neighbor reside in his house without a compound wall on the fourth side of his house, simply he rejected our appeal to him to construct a new compound wall on the fourth side.
What's your suggestion?

Learning

13 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     29 May 2018

It is your neighbours prerogative whether to have any compound wall or not.  Your wish or advice does not count.  

Then, when he is filling the soil than the hight of our height of our compound wall then because of the effect of the soil and plant of trees damages our compound wall. What should we do?

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     29 May 2018

If you suffer any damages due to his actions, then given him first legal notice, and then take appropriate legal remedial actions.  But you cannot ask/compel him to construct a compound wall.

Then, don't he have to pay any compensation for the using of compound wall. The compound wall in our boundary.

Can you please send me the rules on compound wall?

Thank you sir.

Could you send me the reply for the above two questions. Please.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 May 2018

If you have erected boundary wall in your boundaries then you have done nothing wrong.

If neighbor has been using upto his boundaries then he is doing nothing wrong.

If by any act you are suffering any damage to property then you can very well object and ask to compensate on valid grounds.

Alternatively neighbor may agree for say; sharing waterproofing expenses to avoid said damage due to moisture.

You may get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in civil matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before proceeding further for altercations and spoiling relations with neighbor.

Thereafter IT is entirely your choice.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     01 June 2018

You cannot force to construct a compound wall. If you are suffering any loss or damage due to him you can always file suit for recovery of the same.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register