LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Smita_L01042008 (student)     11 December 2009

Dispute from Leave and License Agreement

kindly advice for speedier procedure and legal remidies available for dispute between licensee and licensor.


 6 Replies

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     11 December 2009

hi smita,

kindly tell me, what is the dispute plz

mahesh kumar yadav (Advocate)     11 December 2009


There will be many diputes between Licencor and Licensee


N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     11 December 2009

Dear Smita, do you mean whether the dispute is lease or licence?

sachin koranne (Advocate)     11 December 2009

Dear Smita tell me about your problem.

what is the contravercies between licensor and licensee. 

you can filed eviction proceeding under the Maharashtra Rent Control Act.

licensee is the only permitted to use the primeses on the grant of licensor, he can't claim right or interest over the license property. 

firstly you issue notice for vacating the premises as per the leave & license agreement between your's. If he failed to vacate or refuse the notice then you can move to Civil Court for eviction.

any other legal help you want  then ask me.

Adv. Koranne S. S. 


Smita_L01042008 (student)     11 December 2009 is regarding refund of deposit

2. licensee has vacated premises by giving advance notice as per agreement.

3. part of the monies are refund and some part of deposit is withheld by Licensor

4. Licensor had argued that there had been damages caused to property for which he is withhelding this sum.

5. in addition to that he contention is since he mould his property as per and for businesses of Licensee, now licensee has terminated agreement before expiration period (though as per right of the parties) which caused him losses.

kindly advice what is procedure and remidies available to Licensee to get back his mony

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     12 December 2009

Arbitrator is the best option in such matters if you want speedly resolution of dispute.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query