IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Garg (Chief Manager)     05 August 2011

Disposing vehicle released on superdari

My vehicle that was involved in an accident and is total loss has been declared by the insurance company but is asking for cancelation of superdari for the claim settlement. Kindly guide me how can i get the superdari cancelled in my favor so that i can handover the vehicle to insurance company to get my claim settled?


 2 Replies

Dheeraj Soodhan (E3)     27 September 2012

seek permission from concerned court stating the letter of insurance company . Court will allow your application in the light of Insurance Act.

Dheeraj Soodhan (E3)     27 September 2012

other way it to ask the insurance company to reduce the amount of claim minus salvage of total loss .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query