Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinay (employee)     23 September 2017

Dispense copies

Hi Team My wife filed false 498a on me and by GODS grace we came out as Acquittal. Now my query is what's the process to get the original court order copy from court. As Judge is not on the desk, and it's been 3 months waiting for the Acquittal copy . My lawyer is saying it will take time as judge had not signed in the papers. So please anybody tell me how to get the main order copy through court of Sangareddy.


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query