LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   23 October 2018

Discount in income tax liability

For last more than a year, I am trying to raise a issue for proper investigation and punishment a case of high level corruption in a Central Public Sector Undertaking. This case has already been published in January 2013 issue of periodical “ Samay Paribartan, Kolkata.” I have written to all concerned including The Hon’ble Predisident of India, The Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, Concerned Cabinet Minister, Secretary of concerned Ministry. I have repeatedly sought information under RTI Act. But, all efforts are in vain. There is no visible action whatsoever. It appears, there are more people in high position and agencies like CVC,CBI, CAG, ED,CIC who protect corrupt. Nobody is really bothered on corruption. Corruption issues are raised in media only as a public posturing and, possibly, to fool public, unless some vested political interests are involved. . Now that I have not got any satisfactory response from any agency, can I file writ petition in high court for 50% discount in my Income Tax Liability as agencies namely CVC,CBI, CAG, ED & CIC are financed by our money which we pay as Direct and Indirect Taxes. Idea for above petition is only to highlight that all agencies are answerable to Public and must act to the satisfaction of Public, within the boundaries of Law.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register