LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanjay (assistant)     30 March 2010

Disciplinary Proceedings

Want to initiate disciplinary proceedings on an advocate. He came to the court as complainant witness and said that police had done mahajar in a particular house. But the house owner said police never visited the flat and they never had drawn any mahajar in the court on oath. What is the punishment he will get as per advocates act of 1961. Is it moral turpitude.

He was a witness in the case.

I have his statement on oath in the criminal case and the statements of the owner of the house who says no mahajer is drawn. He wanted to help his cousin in a dowry case. I am acquitted in the dowry case and want to file disciplinay proceedings on that advocate.

Learning

1 Replies

B.N.Raghubabu (medical officer)     27 May 2010

disciplinary proceedings intiation memo was issued in 2008. so for no charge sheet was issued. promotion was denied because of pending enquiry on 24/04/2010.my juniors got promotion oon that day. so i went to one lawyer to file a case in high court chennai. i .he did it.but he is prolonging the case,not giving any information so for. so i asked for change of vakalath.but he isasking for huge amount of fees .i am unable to pay that fees. what shall i do now

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register