Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dev soni   16 August 2015

Disciplinary case

sir 
I was issued major penality charge sheet. IO found charges not proved. DA accepted the IO report and proposed exoneration but Railway Board vigilance not agreed with IO finding and recommend major penalty which was accepted by CVC also during second stage advise. Finally DA issued disagreement but disagreement was again based on hypothetical reason and was not in original charge sheet and as per my knowledge new allegation is wrong also. Now after issuance of disagreement memo for more than 6 months no decision has been taken and file is still pending with DA . for my case DA is GM and punishment imposing authority is RB member.I am very disturbed with this delay kindly advise what should i do.

Dev Soni

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 August 2015

have you replied to the disagreement note.

dev soni   23 August 2015

yes sir, disagreement has been replied. By reliable source i came to know that now DA had come under influence of vigilance and proposed to impose minor penality of withhelding increment for 1 year without cummulative effect.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 August 2015

whn disagreement is based on erxterneous materail then it may not be sustainbale.;

you should meet a service matter l;awyer woith papers immediately.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register