LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dheepak srinivasa (self)     20 July 2022

Discharge under original suit

I had purchased a agricultural land in 1994. When I purchased this land it was alleged that this land was occupied by agricultural tenant from the time this land was in the hand of of my seller from whom I bought this land. They have filed a case in 2007.I have not even recieved  any rent from them till date. Now I have sold this land to a buyer in 2018. The buyer has ALSO given an undertaking that he will take care of the cases henceforth. But still the case is running. Can I file for discharge as I have sold the land and the buyer has given me an undertaking which is notarized. Under which section if CPC can I be discharged? Buyer of the land has to step into my shoe and fight this case. Even the plaintiff (tenant) has filed for amendment of plaint to include the buyer of the land which was allowed BY COURT... Now how do I exit from this case?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register