Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

disability lawyer

please find me a disability lawyer for a matter that might take a serious turn or turn worse for a disable girl who has been married and harrassed by family. I just need some advice on the matter and a helping hand from a Indian judiciary system. Recently, the family of the girl i has been disappointed by many lawyers and also the so called disability rights people. My location is new delhi. Please step forward so that I can meet few of you and help me build the trust again on the judiciary system.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x