Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Developer (DEVELOPER)     11 May 2019

Different name in property and govt documents

Hello Team,

My father has a house property which has registered with name "Nimesh Saini". When the registration was processing at that time his Aadhar Card name was "Nimesh Saeni" and other documents like Pan Card has "Nimesh Tanwar" and his only back account has the name "Nimesh Tanwar".

After Some time according to the Govt norms Pan card should be associated with the Aadhar Card than he has updated my name in Aadhar Card as same as Pan Card "Nimesh Tanwar". Now My Aadhar Card, Pan Card and Bank Account has the same name as "Nimesh Tanwar", but the house property is still registered with the name "Nimesh Saini". 

Now he want to sell the property but he is worry about following issues - 
1) Buyer will apply for home loan than the bank will issue the cheque with name as "Nimesh Saini". So How would he get the cheque amount in his account which has the name as "Nimesh Tanwar"?
2) On Registry time he will submit the document as Aadhar card and Pan card which has different name as "Nimesh Tanwar".

I have the copy of aadhar card with name of "Nimesh Saeni" and screenshot of Aashar update history.

Please help me out by sharing the simplest solution for the above by which he will get the cheque amount in his account and easily registered the house to buyer name with available documents.

Thanks in advance!!!

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   11 May 2019

U make affidavit in stamp paper before notary stating that nimesh saeni and nimesh tanwar are same and one person only.

Developer (DEVELOPER)     13 May 2019

Hello Sir,

Thanks!!!

Please share the Affidavit format in hindi and english for "One And The Same Person", which will be helpful to me.

Thanks in Advance!!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register