LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shrikant v. sathe (retired)     24 February 2014

Rights of the married woman

I hava a nephew, who is married and his wife is having a most nuisence value in her nature .She always quarrels with her husband and others over very minor issue and argues that she is having a right over house  and the common space of apartments.The house is in my brother name and the common space is in the name of 8 apartment holders.We are in dilema how to te tell her the law? Please advice me.She even bits her husband and it is possible that she will also bit to other members of apartments irrespective of gender.She has in mind that law  always tends in woman's favour . Please guide me what steps we can take against that woman?

Learning

2 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     24 February 2014

she has only right to reside.

she does not OWN the property.

law leans in favour of legitimacy & frawns basterdary.

but there is NO LAW that can be used against WIFE !!

poor males of India

PRADEEP KUMAR MISHRA (LAW OFFICER)     26 February 2014

THE LEGISLATORS WANTS THE HUSBAND TO LEAVE LIKE A DOG IN THE SOCIETY FOR THE WRONG HE HAS COMMITED IN MARRING A WOMAN. HENCE, THE POSITION OF LAW IS SUCH THAT, YOU CAN EXPECT TO GET BAIL AND STAY OUT OF BAR TILL YOUR GUILT IS PROVED WHEN YOU ARE KILLING YOUR WIFE, BUT, IN CASE YOUR WIFE COMMITS ALL THE NONSENCE AND FILS A FALSE CASE AGAINST YOU, IT IS SURE THAT ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS WILL SPEND A SUBSTANTIAL REPRODUCTIVE PERIOD OF YOUR LIFE BEHIND THE BAR, AND THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH WILL REDUCE YOUR EXPECTED LIFE SPAN BY AROUND ONE THIRD.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register