Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HOW DIVORCE MAKES YOU MUCH STRONGER AND GIVES MANY MORE TO..

Page no : 2

great india (manager)     16 January 2014

@ sufferer cum saviour.... 1.you are the second best person and a keen observer o this forum... 2. hats off.... 3. the posts by you are rt on the spot.... 4. i we and us all appreciate your efforts....... 5. half the people here create crowd but few like you glitter like gold. 6. bang on bro........ th....th...th.....thok de gilli........ bagad billi.....

(Guest)

@498A Fighter,

Dear Bro.. you have rightly mentioned the issue which is going through out in this country.And i affirm to believe that there is no reason to reply such persons who are making only fuss to create hi-cups in a generous cause.Nobody dares to speak truth until and unless he has not suffered to an extent due to this biased law by the biased persons.

P:S-These people have no shame for their inhumanity which they are creating to break the families and to harass innocents just for the sake of filling their pockets.

@Great India,

Thanks for your Kind words...

and raising the issues fearlessly.

@ All other victims,

If you have guts and know your soul to be treated as a freedom and not a confined slavery from biased Law then fight for your justice,fight for your truth,fight for your reason to be alive...

Because if your fighting against all the Biased and fake encounters from women then definitely you are also fighting for others to give an example of not to bow down against any Mayhem from these women groups.And lastly those who stand still, the justice follows him...

Thanks & regards,

(ESIS)

Kalaivani (SPE)     20 January 2014

Dear brothers and Lawyers,

There is only one life in this earth. Love one another and forgive one another. I know it is very hard to forgive and love the person who was harsh and pain to you, but love can change everything.Pray to the Lord almighty christ that take the stone heart and give the heart of flesh.Definately God will lead you. It may look like non sense but love one another life is not permanent Please friends, I beg you don't fight.Forgive and love one another.

(Guest)

@ Kalaivani,

Are you Brother/Sister of Mr. Kalaiselvan ? your name is quite similar to him.

Whoever you are, Thanks for your concern but you are not upto the point. You have stated that not to fight ,but who is fighting here for what? Have you read the thread properly. If yes then again you are wrong.

Fighting for your life,fighting for your freedom,fighting for your happiness doesn't count under a blood Fight as it is universal right given by God and No fake people like unscrupulous wife,greedy lawyers or Indian Biased Law can forbid it.

If a women is having problem with his husband then why she not goes for divorce rather than misusing these biased Law to extort ,terrorize and harass not her husband but also herself by killing the meaning of being alive. Now where your words goes as we have only single life so don't fight.

Madam, yes we have single life that's why we are fighting for freedom from wicked wives so that we could live our life peacefully and happily ever after in this one life only. But these women are so selfish and egoistic that they ruin their life as well as others life too..

Now I will ask you why your Hand stopped to  write the below single line against those who are unecessarlly dragging the dead marriages and misusing the Law instead of peacefully parting away...

"JEEYO AUR JEENE DO KYONKI LIFE EK HI HAI"

thanks,

(ESIS)

Kalaivani (SPE)     28 January 2014

Hi ESIS,

I am really sorry if my message hurts you. You know when i go office i pass through bypass where i could see atleast one accident a day, it may not e relevant to our conversation but i feel when there is no guarantee for our life whycan't we sit and talk and solve the problem. You know i am also undergoing the same situation like divorce but i don't want to misuse the law and punish somebody. All I learn is to love and the love which i showered was misutilised. Anyway I am not here to fight or I am not so humble to admit.  I agree with your points.

(Guest)

Kamal hai yaar....!!

One side you say Life is one why to fight and other side you are still wasting your youth and money both on Indian courts round up.

Then I don't understand why you are fighting and for what you are fighting?

Doesn't make this ridiculous as to whom you are fighting is already fighting with you for his own freedom from you.

And the person is non other than your husband who doesn't want to live with you..

One is fighting for his freedom and other one is fighting not for her husband but for the society. She is fighting just to please the society as what will this selfish samaj will say to her if she becomes divorcee.

When ever I think on these ladies who are fighting for the cause of above reason even though they brutally know that their husbands don't love them but then also they are carrying these mud slinging war for the best known reason even god don't know.

When asked about moral gyans on life they add on big ritualistic and peace versions of life. But when practical things begins they forget about all these things..

I am always surprised as why people chase those people only who never chase them....!

I never got my answers??????????

Hope, Someday I would get my answer from this show world.

cheers:))

(ESIS)

1 Like

(Guest)

Not taking Divorce in Bad marriages is injurious to health:/

Early to MCD and Early to Separation makes both Man and woman Healthy wealthy and wise.:P

Why to invest on Lawyers? when you can Invest on Shares,debentures,Bonds,Mutual funds,Properties etc. etc

Issued in the public Interest

Thanks & Regards,

(ESIS)

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 February 2014

Originally posted by : Every Sufferer is a Saviour...

Not taking Divorce in Bad marriages is injurious to health

it is really true, but husaband want to take divorce but hell to wife who refuses....

Early to MCD and Early to Separation makes both Man and woman Healthy wealthy and wise.

Man think like that but to lose husaband is not easy for woman as they fear to loose ATM ...

Why to invest on Lawyers? when you can Invest on Shares,debentures,Bonds,Mutual funds,Properties etc. etc

if man is not going to invest better he has option to enjoy those money... simple life smooth life is key for healthy life but again abuse to greedy lawyers, slow crawling judiciary, biased laws and hipocrate judges and above all f**k bull sh*t , mind less wives... they create obstalce here also

Issued in the public Interest

Thanks & Regards,

(ESIS)

(Guest)

The above words are for those who misuses not only Law but their Life too.
And needless to say that " women are only known fighter of mudslinging war". They are involved in this marital dispute so curiously that they even forget about the meaning of life. They behave like crabs and cockroaches which never let others to move nor they will move ahead,they will simply pull out each others leg.And this practical example follows in marital disputes too. Everybody knows that no Law on this earth can bind two creatures when one has decided not to live with other but then also they are simply wasting their time,money and expectations.

This is the height of foolishness....!

May god give them some sense so that they could move ahead in their life and live peacefully and happily without crawling in the court corridors.

Peace:))

(ESIS)

(Guest)

I cant understand the logic of filing 498a against husbands divorce...

How foolish are the ladies who files 498a to stop husband to get divorce..ha ha ha

They dont know that by filing false 498a they are giving a solid proof for their husbands to take divorce ahead.

There is one new saying on these ladies who files false 498a to stop divorce from husbands. Jab biwion ke burein din aate hain toh wo 498a lawyers ke taraf bhagti hain.

Issued in the ladies interest

Aazad Sufferer (Advocacy-Family and women oriented laws)     16 July 2014

Ladies logic is still in ????? Mark.

Soumya K (Doctor)     17 July 2014

@everysuffererisasaviour This is a legal advice forum. if you are not giving advice to query, then I would suggest that you move your lengthy pathetic story of your marital/divorce experiences to the Articles Session of this website which is

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/default.asp   and to submit click this link

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/article_list_add.asp.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     17 July 2014

i  think soumya K get irritated by ESIS thoughts

stanley (Freedom)     17 July 2014

Originally posted by : Soumya K
@everysuffererisasaviour

This is a legal advice forum. if you are not giving advice to
query, then I would suggest that you move your lengthy pathetic story
of your marital/divorce experiences to the Articles Session of this
website which is

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/default.asp  
and to submit click this link

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/articles/article_list_add.asp.

@ Soumya 

My advise to you is being a doctor follow your profession . you have stated below in your post that the womens depression is worsening . That's is your baby to handle being a doctor by profession . Rather than looking at how to reduce her symptoms which is your job as a professional, you are looking at other factors from the legal point of view like defamation etc . 

From your post i presume you have recently joined this forum and hence are not aware of the no of false cases filed against men and hence are allergic to ESIS post :-) .

@ Soumya  "Being too focused on the patient's pain can make a doctor less effective..." Hence stop having sympathy on  your client and your  treatment may get more effective"  

Soumya K

Doctor 
[ Scorecard : 28] Thank Contributor :  Send PM
Posted about 12 hours ago Quote Report Abuse

I am treating a patient suufering from depression. She is undergoing divorce, suffered lot of mental, emotional abuse from husband/in-laws too. But her depression is worsening due to the stress. He is trying to portray her as she was mentally ill and incapable always, but that is not the case. If it is proven that she had perfect mental helath before marriage, Is the husband held liable by the court for causing mentall illness to wife which didn't exist prior to marriage ? Also he must be guilty of defamation of her in the court too ? Thanks

hema (law officer)     17 July 2014

@ Stanley,

You follow the advice which you are giving to Soumya.  You shut up your mouth and do the job what you should do with your qualification.  You are not law degree holder, that any one can understand by seeing your posts.  It is India and that is why, you and your folks are allowed to give fake legal advice.  If it is any developed country, you people will be put behind the bars for giving legal advice to the people.  You are quacks.  Whenever a woman comes on this forum seeks legal advice, you hunt her down saying nonsense without an iota of knowledge in civil, criminal, family law procedures and substantive law.  You people just google and think you became professionals.  I saw you people pissing in the courts when court puts a serious question.  With your own one case experience, you think you got  world's best advocates and heap a crap  on this forum.  I saw you always talk non-sense with the woman queriests.  You are a joker, your photo shows that.  But you are a criminal joker, who beat his wife and when she filed domestic violence case, you come here to talk non-sense on this forum.  Ninty eight per cent men are good and they treat their wives decently.  But the folks like you, who learn f**king habits from parents to ill treat women face the courts.  Do not lie you do not have any criminal and divorce case against you. It is written all over your face.  Not that, you folks not only harass wives, but also harass female colleagues in the office, , molest the others' sisters and wives in dark streets and by your mere existence make this world unhappy to the whole women.  You sneek, you wolf whistle, you bottom pinch and do every thing against the women's body and psyche.  How I know it, because your posts reveal how indencent you are. Go to hell. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register