LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Never Give Up (NA)     02 December 2013

What are the stages in perjury case?

1) I filed last week against wife a case u/s 340 read with section 195B of CRPC and section 193, 196, 200, 209, 211, 463 & 471 of IPC.
2) There was a order of salary attachment from Family Court, Surat in Apr-09 which was cancelled by same Family Court, Surat in Jul-09
3) However wife went to High Court, Gujarat in the year Jan-11 and in her petition to High Court said employer is not carrying out salary attachment order.
4) High Court gave order that if there is such order Employer should carry out such order.
5) So I filed this perjury petition in her 125(3) at Family Court, Surat
6) Please help in letting us know what are the stages in Perjury petition?...How will the case proceed?
7) If anyone has relevant judgements please provide the same
8) Also I have a judgement from SC which states that Direct evidence precludes inquiry
9) Any other information which anyone would like to share would be appreciated
....Thank you all in advance

Never Give Up.

Learning

2 Replies

Ashimta Lekhi Malhotra (Independent Lawyer)     02 December 2013

We are not holding LL.B classes here. Consult with your lawyer.

sripada VRS (LEGAL AND FINANCIAL ADVISOR)     05 December 2013

dear friend

i understand ur anxiety. but u know the law r approch legla aid centers in court premises. they guide u. other wise u study suprem court family judgement latest and follow the rest. last and not least u approach family court advocate, they take care of ur case. money is not a crieteria. don't loose the case if ur gain from it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register