Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Need suggestion before filing for divorce on ground of impot

Page no : 3

Swetha K N (none)     01 August 2013

Hi to whoever u r... Don't just simply come and comment on others like dis in a cheap way.. Being a girl it is very difficult to express all this, but I really needed to know some answers which I could not know else where.. If you can't answer any of the questions pl don't come here and discourage others from sharing information..

the above message was for san007 ... had not seen other people messages..

Hi,

I have already told in my descripttion that we had 6 months before marriage. Do you all not think that it is sufficient to understand a person?

And during that period also he used to never try to know more about me, nor he used to discuss about our future which ws weird. But I thought he was a shy person. But all this understanding before relationship he told after marriage, this he could have told before only if he was specific. And most important thing to understand each other is sit and talking about issues and sorting it out if you have any, but his behaviour was opposite. He used to tell me he talks less and I should understand evrything by not talking or asking him, how do you think that is possible?. And moreover he used to talk very well to others even my parents for that matter.

That is the reason I came to the conclusion that he wants to avoid relationship with me, and the reason that he stops talking and gives reason as understanding and all such rubbish.

I think this will be my last message to reason things, probably will post something if there is any development in my divorce case.

Thanks all of you!! Bye for now

gd dy (gd dy)     01 August 2013

@ author

it takes time for the newly married couple to fall in love and understand each other before they began their life. it is normal practice in an arranged marriage,

So it becomes obligatory duty for both to give time n space to each other and not comming here to seek any advise for filing a false case.

do both of u visit any councellor / medical expert for ur problem ? what is their opinion ?
or take decision straight way ?
of course it is non of one business. i completely agree.

here majority of person r sufferer with false case on them. come here for remedy.
ur posting lead one to believe tht u r here to confirm the creditibility.

(Guest)

@ apoorva,

whatever the problem may be let it be say as "HE IS IMPOTENT, HE IS GAY ,HE IS BASTARD, HE IS ABBUSER, HE IS DOWRY SEEKER.

But you are true,you are genuine,you know the flair of life and love. If yes,then whay are you confined with him so far,just to gather money from him as he has cheated you,you need huge compensation of each day which he had left you without s*x.

Dear victim, It's life of agony where you are firing yourself  from your own life each day. .....

Just,think what you want from your life?

A life where each day thinking of him when he will come and have intimacy with me.

or

Just move on from his life telling him You are such a b*st*rd who had ruined my life.

Go,for contested divorce if not ready for MCD. Be frank to put your story behind the judge,let him run behind the court for contesting.

Thanks & regards,

A sufferer......

(Guest)

@ ^

and yes the beauty of womens contested divorce is no man can file false 498a,dv or maintennace cases on her so it's easy for you to get rid out from him without indulging in false cases.

gd dy (gd dy)     01 August 2013

@ author
to complete six months frm feb.'13 ------------??????????

@ surfer:

appreciate ur guidance as well ur eagerness.
do understand more & more practise make perfect. thgh feel tht tht impressive gud language is not necessary.

by the way r u free frm B.H.. if not thn ur eagerness send wrong signal.

(Guest)

@ surfer:

appreciate ur guidance as well ur eagerness.
do understand more & more practise make perfect. thgh feel tht tht impressive gud language is not necessary.

by the way r u free frm B.H.. if not thn ur eagerness send wrong signal.

@ ^ ,

Dear freind,cld you plz come again with complete sentence as what you want to say.

gd dy (gd dy)     02 August 2013

as far as contraceptives is concerned, there r youngsters  who are away from to use it. ur hubby may b one of thm. u knw better.

no one prefers to do office work @ home unless one is compelled to. u don't mention abt nature of service/business. ofcourse u knw better. bt in service, there is a common complain abt compulsion to complete assignment in fixed period tht make one nt only late hours wking bt also bring it to home to complete even in holidays tht wht i hear and experienced myself.

nw a dys it is a compulsion to survive. it is nt luxury to wrk @ late hr. 

Swetha K N (none)     09 August 2013

Hi, As I told you all I will post here if der ws any development in my case. We had gone for the tests to determine if der ws any problem and yes he ws detected with erection dysfunction and also in semen analysis his count ws vry less. The doctor told dis problems cannot be corrected easily too. Since I hd already told in my previous messages that his behavior with me was very bad and in the court of law it all comes under cruelty, I am going to file a divorce under impotency and cruelty. Thanks for all your responses again Apoorva

gd dy (gd dy)     09 August 2013

@ all colleagues

the person who are after MONEY, they file FALSE 498-a, DV, CRPC-125 etc.,
but
the person who are not after the money but intention is only to take revenge, they file FALSE case of IMPOTENCY.

fail to understand inspite of tense situation ur hubby agree.   funny !!!!  ofcourse it is non of one business.

Swetha K N (none)     09 August 2013

Hi Mr,

I thought this forum was to share information and help people and not come here and simply comment on as you like.

Everyone here is going through problems, I guess that's the reason most of them visit this Forum. If you dont have suggestions dont just come and mislead others.

gd dy (gd dy)     09 August 2013

it is none of one business hw u cook ur story.
earlier u wrote tht u r seperated nw u say u & ur hubby go for test.

Impotency allegation is a novel strategy, indigenous one.
till date we used to hear abt. allegation of 498-a ; dv ; crpc-125.

(Guest)

@ apoorva,

It seems your husband is a dog or a cat that you hanged in your arms and visited the mediciner or check up centre.

As per your earlier posts you were very tensed about your husband neglegence that he doesn't  talk to you, doesn't intimate with you and you got seperated after his mental cruelity.

Now after a weak or more you appeared all of a sudden and telling that you had his impotency test -------It totaly contradicts with your own statements what you mentioned earlier in your post.

It seems that you and your husband went for a picnic and meanwhile you both of thought that why not to go for ED check up and your husband very happily moved along with you.........it's totaly unbilevable story!

Reasoning:

1.An impotent husband will never go for his test if the reason is for divorce and if he is against of divorce.

2. If he had gone for test then certainly you both have a discussion over the solution of  his dysfunction and his treatment and not for the cause of divorce.

3. You would have cheated him by telling that you will live with him and your husband would have gone in emotions before his medical test.

Swetha K N (none)     10 August 2013

Hi,

Me and my family had contacted lawyer as soon as I came back. Lawyer advised me to go for marriage counceller, der also he had told lot of lies. But yes before going back I wanted him to come to counceller and to get the tests done. He came to came to counceller and see he told lot of lies about me, and he told his theories of that understanding again,including lot of lies against me. Den we went for the tests and after the report came negative against him, he started arguing with the doctor telling that he was not alright today or the report might not be correct, so the doc scolded him and sent him back telling he can treat him only if he tells about his problem. After that he is not ready to accept that he has problem. 

During all this itself I had posted about dis in forum as I was confident that he was not alright. And people you cannot live a life of rejection, instead we can live alone, let alone all this he could hv treated me as a human being and spoken to me properly I could hv stayed. 

Anyway the reason I came back and posted ws der wer lot of ppl who hd the same problem I hd, some hv posted here and some sent me some private messages, so wanted to tell so that it might help them in some way

Goodbye,

Apoorva

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register