This is an emergency and We would like too seek your guidance for the below stated problem.
1) Latha Vasudevan Mother of Sainath Vasudevan has 1 sister and 1 brother
2) The land and house which comprises of 5300 sq ft was in name Father or Grandfather (both expired more than 20 yrs ago)
3) The brother of Latha Vasudevan suddenly informed his sisters that the whole of 5300 sq ft is his property, since they spent a lot of money(by selling other property) for the girls marriage.
4) Thereby claiming 50% and 25% each for his sisters.
5) On Accepting this, the sisters signed on a sale deed and got it registered and were not allowed to read the document and forced by the brother to sign. Both the sisters being 55+ were traumatized in that situation.This happened yesterday (19 Jun 2013)
6) He now claims that he has actually got 75% of the property registered in his name(including the house) and the rest 12.5% for each of his sisters.
7) Taking into consideration both of the sisters husbands are retired and 70+ without pension, the sisters totally depended upon their promised share of the property which they were deceived off.
Requesting you to bestow your attention on the same and guide us as to how the sisters could proceed further to claim their property share.
This is on a very personal note we were not able to bare two ladies suffering who were broken down after being cheated by their own brother.