LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

How to handle greedy lawyer?

My lawyer is having money relationship with anti party in divorce case. How can I handle my greedy lawyer? I don't want to change him. It seems he is not one greedy but many more are also in queue like him..

Learning

11 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     09 April 2013

no way out except to dismiss him

www.mehnat.in

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     09 April 2013

Though a difficult to get honest and dedicated advocate. There r many honest but then r disorganised, do not keep staff , do not use sms , email, laptops , take dates of same time in various courts and then they have to be hunted , and matter is kept back and then adjourned without transacting anything . So the whole system is damaging, outdated, non accountable and you keep paying for getting nothing out of this system. I am sorry to say we have committed huge sins to have born in country where legal system is comparable to hell and god is punishing for our karmas of last life. 

Last week  I was in sessions court and see the condition of public toilets and you will faint where as there is good toilet for advocates and luxurious ones for judges. Are not we slaves and they r rulers.

Yesterday I went to metropolitan magistrates's court in search of a lawer. There were more then 100 sitting in bar and library but none had a laptop, notebook etc and they earn in lacs. Luckily there is one computer operator there. 

But in small causes court Bandra there r still manual typing and no computers where as Advocates come in posh cars. There r no preprinted forms for routine purpose and thus they make hand written applications for even routine adjournments . In such condition to get honest and efficient and compassionate lawyer who will feel that he must he must give you some good service in return are just not there. 

There are no waiting lounges , no parking, no facilities like good canteen for clients. So you have to suffer all the way preying fo rearly death as you can preay and ask for better courts with modern advocates and fast justice.

I will welcome allowing foreign law firms as they will teach something to Indian stone age advocates and courts.

"My individual freedom to live as I choose, to come and go as I choose, to believe or not believe as I individually choose.  For me every wind that blows carries message of freedom.  It carries it everywhere from sea to shining sea. I decide my freedom and not the society and the puppets of high society." For me Samaj Rachana is for suraksha and not for pleasing haves and maligning have nots. Samaj Rachana is for bringing people of all strata together at same level, to give place of pride to those live and sacrifice for Samaj and not for those who exploit Samaj and then show off status. So live and roar like a lion in samaj and not for wagging tail.  ...........Alok 

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Surjeet

My lawyer is having money relationship with anti party in divorce case. How can I handle my greedy lawyer? I don't want to change him. It seems he is not one greedy but many more are also in queue like him..

Why you dont want to change him?

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

Why you dont want to change him?

I do not want to change him because next lawyer will take consltancy charges and I am not interested in continuation of my case.

1 Like

(Guest)

Still it is better to look out for some other lawyer who has compromised himself.

(Guest)

Still it is better to look out for some other lawyer who has compromised himself.

1 Like

stanley (Freedom)     09 April 2013

No other option but to change him .

1 Like

(Guest)

I will not change him I paid him his remuneration. I want to use him in proper way.

stanley (Freedom)     09 April 2013

if you want to use him in proper way than learn law or contest the case your self . You want even realise what hit you when you lose your case . And there goes a saying penny wise pound foolish . Hence it is better to lose what ever lum some you have paid and hence seek a lawyer per hearing basis and you dont have to bother much as you can dismiss him when ever you feel like . 

Its like you are sleeping with the enemy ;)

2 Like

balwinder s bains (Nil)     09 April 2013

The participation of all agrieved or fellow citizens suffering at the hands of greedy and immoral lawyers (of course no doubt its ot only this profession which is seriously infected by such mousquitos, no where no profession is 100% free of these)

But it is really really painful, extrdemely hurting and disturbing the moment you come to know that the person you have engagged, trusted and thought he will be not only your companion but will replace your self.

A lot can be written but I simply want to put an idea that can we form a organization at all levels to fight this cancer. i am of the fir view that nothing is impossible and such sabotagers or spies can also be handeled properly.

Put Your views  ------- With due respects.   

balwinder s bains (Nil)     09 April 2013

Thanks Alok jee,

Great thoughts but lets think and act to contain and prevent it.

Thanks,

Bains

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register