LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivram (junior accounts officer)     16 March 2013

Double registration

sir, my father have a plot in tellapur, ramachandrapuram division sangareddy district. survey no is 342 and plot no is 148. ths plot is registred in 1983 byV.Narayana Rao industrial cooperative society president....this plot is registred vide 3295 / 1983 on 1-10-1983..... i taken E.C in 2006 then my father name is only came in E.C. sir i again taken E.C 13-03-2013 ( 3 days back) then in that Encumbrance certificate as per registration no 3295/1983 this plot is registred on 1-10-1983 by V.Narayana Rao then president in Sangareddy Registrar office and on 17-8-1983 the same plot is registred to rama rao registration no 2931/1983 by V.Narayan Rao then president of industrial cooperative society. how it is possible.. in 2006 i taken e.c my father name only came. and who registtred two montha back his name was not came in 2006 E.C. Now taken E.C the rama rao has came in E.C .how it is possibel...why registrar does not give 2nd party name in 2006 E.C. pls give me advice..

Learning

12 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     16 March 2013

Minister for Stamps and Registration Thota Narasimham has said double registration of plots, land or registering government patta lands will be dealt with seriously. The government will book criminal cases against those indulging in such acts.Bring to their notice of your case.

shivram (junior accounts officer)     18 March 2013

thank  u sir for your advice.. what i shoud to do this time sir..pls give some more good advices sir. 

yours faithfully

shivram

hyderabad

shivram (junior accounts officer)     18 March 2013

rama chary garu in this case evarini nenu approach kavalo daya chesi cheppandi ...

shivram (junior accounts officer)     19 March 2013

goodmorng sir, please tell me some more good adive for this land issue, i will be ever thankful to u sir,

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 March 2013

In that case please approach RDO or Collector office and file an application 

Kunuthur Srinivasa Reddy   05 July 2021

I suggest the complaint be lodged with the Station House Officer of the concerned Police Station against the person or organization which cheated you by double registration of your landed property. Simultaneously petition to the District Registrar, Dept of Registration and Stamps, on double registration, exposing the mischief done by the seller and the Sub-Registrar concerned. Based on your complaint, the District Registrar of Assurances would conduct a detailed investigation by sending summons to the complainant and the person or organization which caused double registration of the same landed property. The fake registrations do not take place without the knowledge and understanding of the Sub-Registrar concerned. 

In fact, I have been fighting this type of case since the year 2012 till to this day. It is a very tough fight. No doubt. But it is worth it. 

santhosh B   26 March 2023

hi i am facing the same issue with  V Narayana Rao layout 194 sy no in kollur, ramachandrapur ,sangareddy.  please help me 

sai k   30 March 2023

Hi Santhosh

I am also facing same issue, we have bought a plot in Kollur survey no 197. Can you please advise  where is the location of the venture as it was purchased by my grandparents and we have been there till now and struggling to get the exact location. Please send your contact details 

Thanks

santhosh B   30 March 2023

my number is 9121885090

Rln A   18 December 2023

hi sai please call me on 9563795555 we are forming a whatapp group for the kollur land owners 

Ramesh   13 March 2024

Hi this is ramesh reach me on 9542659659

sanjeevi   31 March 2024

is there a whatsapp group for the kollur land owners who brought and from IECHBS V Narayana Rao in sy numbers 192 and 194? please share any updates or details to 9492430869

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register