Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Finally i win it?...please read how...its interesting

Page no : 2

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     15 January 2013

Originally posted by : Never Give Up

Please wait for 4-5 years and then post your opinion about this compromised life. I would be more interested in that.

In plain sense, you said after filing cases you got in to business and business took off well..hence lot of money which she dont have access due to litigations. Now she jumped and came back to enjoy luxury lifestyle..whats new..every b*tch (read litigating wife) wants it..

My apologies if my wording/post hurts.

agreed with NGU

Not 4-5 years please post after 4-5 months and told hows life going on.I know the outcome but hope that you will not be traped in false 498a with other litigations..

well best of luck..and keep updated to her activity and dont disclose her about your business and hide your neccessary information. Try to be calm, not too much confident,.because it can be any strategy.

enjoy..

Rajashekhar (Engineer)     15 January 2013

Bro,

you have wrote nice story. hope you can give it to good director for making a sentimental family drama atleast a TV serial you can give story for next 3 year dialy episodes, I am sure it will beome super duper hit, all litigating wifs will like it.

If it is really happened then i wish you happy futur ahead. but if it is dream then wake up fast. desition of reunitin is good idea keeping your kid in mind. but giving a second chance to 498 or DV wifes are danger. second accusition is having 80% chance of convicion.

Anyway Keep updating us. thanks for sharing

Jai Thakur (m)     16 January 2013

congratulations!

If I may be allowed, can I ask you a small question. What was the cause behind filing DV? was it only to threaten you to live seperately from your parents?

sri (ceo)     16 January 2013

money... dont lose focus... is your wife working? does she have her own assets or a dependent on her parents or you... the day she gets money... see her true self... until then all relations... this gen is money... enjoy this moment of bliss before it vanishes...good luck... baby boy...

stanley (Freedom)     16 January 2013

All the best for your future .But  Its too premature but never the less its better to be cautious .  

when you were down and lonely where was she thats the time normally we require a person that is in sickness and poverty till death do us apart ??  Money sucess in business attracts the opp s*x which may not be true love . 

Filing of a DV case is for monitroy gains like maintanence . Maybe looking at your business and seeing your earnings she changed her mind .  what if tomorrow your business goes down and say she files again for DV or 498 A ??

1 Like

Rajesh Kulkarni (Advocate)     16 January 2013

Congrats

rajiv_lodha (zz)     16 January 2013

Vey Premature Party, hope it continues

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     16 January 2013

Let us not confuse him, let him enjoy his life and wish her return is with love and forever that resides in her!

But sad victim dont turn you eye blind and see what is happening.

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     16 January 2013

Well guys!!! Here is my reply

*      First of all I would like to say heartfull thanks to those who congratulated/directed/warned me.

*      Even I am thankful for those according to whom I am a fool.

*      Yes, some people said that there is threat to take her back: In answering this point I would like to mention that suppose a bomb blast happens in local bus then are we stop travelling from bus, my point is very simple that FEAR (full form of FEAR is FALSE EVIDENCES APPEARING REAL) is everywhere but remember the mountain due advertisements punchline “DARR KE AAGE JEET HAI”.

*      Now, If I will talk ahead then according to all the wise people I will be the biggest fool of this planet. What can be worst of worst? Again DV, 498A, Parents Arrested, Job Lost, Bankrupted in Business, Homeless, Etc….. Ha Ha Ha!!!! I am laughing because very materialistic minded people use to worry about it not I am. You will see that at the point of my last breath too I will be that much confident, struggler and happy.

*      On this forum few said that my story is looking like filmy, fictitious, fantasy, dreamed, etc. then my answer is as I ve already said, “MAGIC HAPPENS WITH THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN IT, THE PEOPLE WHO DON’T BELIEVE, MAGIC IS NOT FOR THEM”. You can go and ask any billionaire or any great or famous man he will definitely gonna tell you that “I was just believing on it, rest was magic”. (If anyone has doubt on the reality of this story can call me & confirm, I ve given my cell no. in my earlier post)

*      There is very old quote “ITIHAS TO SIRF PAGAL LOG HI BANATE HAI, AUR SIRF SAMJHDAR HI USE PADHTE HAI

Regards,

Happy Victim

Ranee....... (NA)     17 January 2013

Hello Happy Man 

I am very happy after reading this para,...

Now let me wrap up this story bcoz just now my wife has made“HALWAA” for me and she is asking me for a breakfast & my daughter is playing with me and she is disturbing me from this and so its became very difficult to type on this forum for now.

-

-

this is the true essence of married life..no body can say if you would not give a chance to your wife  and marry another girl then what happend between you and your wife won't be repeated.By compromising you have made yourself tolerable and changed your attitude which may be giving lots of space to your wife.

life is not too long to be wasted in fighting.If compromise would not be fruitful then why Mediation centres are been set up?

Anyways I wud suggest you to be confident and  alert and as we are your friends of your bad days so keep updating about your family and encourage my other male friends here!

Aishwarya (Teacher)     18 January 2013

Wow congratulations !  that's so good that's happenning around now. Really i feel all happy for you your wife and kid .

Ive been long away from lci , but just stopped by yesterday browsing through the posts, and then i came across yours, which is why , i logged in, just to congratulate you becasue your story is really an inspiring one and makes the believe even more stronger that good things do happen in life and if some things do happne that seem irreversible at times, its not the end it can be changed things do change for good and there's no end to happiness. Really it feels immensely great to see happy reunions.

I wish you all the very best for your life with your family, and hope you continue on the same beliefs that you have now, forever and ever.

Regards 

498 A fighter (Advocate)     20 January 2013

Congrates to sad victim, same is my story but where his story ends  वहा मेरा इंटरवल हुआ, मैंने भी मेरी प्यारी ४९८ अ पत्नी को वापस अपनाया अब ये इश्वर जाने वो भावनाओ में बह कर आयी या मुझसे से सच्चे प्यार करने की वजह से जो हो उसके बाद सेकंड  पार्ट शुरू होता है मेरी बच्ची जब १८ दिन की हुई उसकी माँ ने मेरे घर एंट्री ली फिर ५ दिन बाद लौट गयी पर इन ५ दिन ने सेकंड पार्ट शुरू कर दिया वाइफ फिर बेमतलब झगड़ने लगी फिर १५ दिन बाद ७०० किमी से माँ और जवान बहन उम्र २८ साल अविवाहित आयी फिर मेरी पत्नी के साथ पूरा सामान ले कर फिर चली गयी ८ जून २०११ को , मुझे घर छोड़ कर भागना पड़ा क्योंकि मुझे कहा गया की अब आप लम्बे मरोगे कुछ हिस्सा फर्स्ट पार्ट का रिकैप था इस बार  शायद रैप का ३७६ का केस लग सकता था पत्नी ने बात करने के नाम पर बहोत बुलाया पर मै नहीं आया , दर था लास्ट टाइम बाप किराये का भाई लाया था  एफ आय आर में लिखाया की भाई और बाप से लड़ा उनसे दहेज़ मनगा जबकि वो आये ही नहीं और उसे रियल भाई है ही नहीं वो सिर्फ तीन बहन है , अब सेकंड पार्ट स्लो मोशन में आगे बाद रहा है, ४९८ की पेशी चल रही है , बच्ची को १.५ साल से देखा नहीं है.

बस फोरम की वजह से अलर्ट था सो डाक्यूमेंट्स कलेक्ट करता रहा प्रूफ होने की वजह से कोई रिपोर्ट या केस नहीं लगा पाया वैसे सास  और पत्नी मेरी बच्ची को लेकर  एस डी ओ पी के पास गए थे फिर से दहेज़ का केस लगवाने पर  उन्होंने मना कर दिया काना मैडम ये एक बार लगता है और अभी चल रहा है  वैसे भी वो सरे वाकये से वाकिफ था फिर भी मेरे शुब्चिंताको ने डी जिपी को भी एप्लीकेशन भेजे पर  प्रभु की कृपा से बच गया

तो अब देखते है क्लाइमेक्स में क्या  होता है मेरा केस अभी डिस्चार्ज को लगा है २२ जन को शायद या तो डिस्चार्ज होगा या चार्ज लगेगा फिर रिविसन या क्वाशिंग के लिए अप्लाई करना पड़ेगा

वैसे सरे प्रूफ इनोसेंस के दे रखे है पर कुछ ही जज डेरिंग करते है रियल डिसिसन का नहीं तो तारिक बड़ा देते है.

so in all it it true that one has lions heart to take back 498 a wife and live with her . such wife never change this is their born habit not to live happily and also disturb others  a lady who is so adament not mould herself by  husbands request even husb is neel down in front of her. her in laws also try to compromise, evern socitey people also try to please her then sec 09 , and all settel ment formalities are not work then she loss 498 a also then also she not change so by this we can say that " NEVER TAKE BACK 498A WIFE IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES SHE IS DANGEROUS

3 Like

Sameer12345 (SSE)     21 January 2013

A sad Victim and now happy man,

Wishing you very happy life ahead..... :)

Found the Happiness (Enjoying)     21 January 2013

My sweet dear friend Aneesh,

I think there is some communication gap in between you & your wife…. This was not the first time when my wife showed interest in joining but her earlier attempts were seems fake where her last attempt was genuine so I accepted her…. Her last attempt was genuine and completely towards sake of family… It may be her crocodile tears too but somewhere we should take a chance.

Please don’t be sad of your act of accepting her, because as per LAW OF KARMA is concerned you have done justice with your KARMA…. So VICTORY will be always yours i.e. 100%.

(Kuttonke kharrate marne se bhala sher ki neend nahi udati)

Again I am repeating the same thing: If you really want to live happy, peaceful & successful life then Please stay away from F.A.R. (Fear, Anger & Resentment)

1)     FEAR – This is feeling about FUTURE, what will happen in future? Will I be safe? (We have to just say at any circumstances “THIS IS JUST A CHANGE BUT I AM SAFE”…Because “LAW OF CHANGE” says I am not gonna be harmful to any one, I am there just for your continuous and all dimensional growth.

2)     ANGER – This feeling about the PRESENT, because present situation is not in favour….thats why anger comes, & anger is just a body reaction but not a truth..…But to make it favourable you must have to go thru universal law i.e. “LOW OF ADJUSTMENT”….. & “LAW OF COMPENSATION”…. Law of compensation says “in order to receive something you must have to give something”

3)     RESENTMENT – This feeling is about PAST, Whatever tragedy happened in our past, Einstein says – “However may be our past our future is still spotless”…. But if we have that resentment about past or about any person then I guarantee sure you cant enjoy your present & future….. Its like carrying 50kg bag on back and climbing mount Everest.

Your lots of question marks is combination of all those feelings, I am just fine with these lines “IF I HAVE GOOD CONTROLE ON MY VEICHLE, I WILL NEVER COMPLAIN ABOUT DISGUISTING ROADS, TRAFFIC, INDECIPLINE DRIVERS, FAULTY SIGNALS, ETC, UNNECESSARY SPEED BREAKERS, SURPISING STREET PASSERS, RUNNING CHILDS/ANIMALS BETWEEN THE ROAD, ETC”

Forgiveness is the biggest weapon if we use it heartfully, If you really want to see glorious enjoyment of this universe then you must forgive others & offcourse to yourself.

You are saying that again she may file cases against me then my reply is if she do this 1000 times then too I am prepared for that, because attacking may her religion but forgiving is mine…. I should not be diverting from my duty…. Always concentrate on your KARMA….and ask such question to yourself ..1) Am I doing right? 2)Is it containing welfare for all?,,, if answers for those two questions is “YES”…Then surely you can move ahead…

We have to behave like a gentleman that if she wins in this case then too she should feel guilty of herself that she is losing one of the great man of this planet….

Jito to aise ke khud harne wala tumpar fakra kare,

Aur haro to aise haro ke tumhari har bhi ek itihas ban jaye.

I am not doing this for the sake of my wife, but I am doing this for my inner peace ….. But I am sure this will not repeat again….. That’s what confidence and belief I am having on me… Because as you read my earlier post which is posted in last two year you may see that I was having 100% confidence that she will come back… if my earlier belief has comes to an existence then why not this one????

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     21 January 2013

Originally posted by : Zeeshan

How u call this as WIN ? If one win other one fail. 

Your wife still win.

@Zeeshan

In matrimony nobody neither loose nor win. 

Boys Loose-

Hard earned Money- could be used for future investment like, flat, car, luxury..

Minor Child if have oftenly

Youth - golden time 

Job

Social interaction, social circle

Has to face corrupt Police, lawyer and thier clerks.

Girl Loose

Family

has to face humilation by social circle although they look always "Jhansi"

The money that she recieved has a apprx 20 % cut of lawyer, if unmarried brother is there she has to donate some on that she can not resist to her parents this time.

Peaple will take interest on divorcee girl but not in the child of her.

etc..........

But if you can succeed to got time and job, then go ahead and dont look back..

But in this scenario I am with you Zeeshan, I can Bat author is not win, he loose but trying to say that we are unemotional and anti femininsm and he is so sentimental and caring towards his wife and child.

Ye sabke saath hota hai when you meet your ex in court..Mere saath bhi hua par I blantly refuse to get her back. ye koi nayi baat nahi hai SIFFIANS ke saath after seeing the confidence and the boldness and tact to handle all this mess..

Hemant

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register