Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parveen Kumar (manager)     06 November 2012

Employment fraud by trust and irresponsible field officer


Dear Members, 

                      I seek your valuable advice on two different issues. 

  1. A trust for profit was registered few years ago by some people under Indian Trust Act. Recently this trust has opened vacancies (more then 1300 people) and every person willing to get a job has to send a draft of 400 rupees to apply for a particular job. Most of the jobs are for people having passed higher secondary school. Thus it covers a large group of unemployed people. Here I suspect the activities of this trust. These are 
    1. There are hundreds of thousand higher secondary school passed unemployed people willing to work for them and they apply keeping in mind the positions for thousand people. If, at least 5000 people apply for these jobs then trust gets (5000 * 400 = 20,00,000 Lac). 20 Lac rupees. At the end of the day they will not hire even a single person and no one would enquire about this fraud. 
    2. Whether a trust could work for profit or not.

            Now through this forum I would like to ask whether any trust is accountable to any government agency in India, how can I investigate this further and which authority could be contacted in this case. 

  1. There is a document called Marketing Discipline Guidelines 2001 for Oil and Gas retail agencies. A Field Officer is charged with responsibilities to look after some agencies falling in his / given area. If any agency violates any rule then Field Officer has to issue warnings / impose financial penalty  and / or terminate licence to work for that agency. A Gas Agency in my area is involved in major and minor irregularities, many people have complained at State and National level but Field Officer did not impose penalty even a single time on given Gas Agency.  I have informed Field Officer about these irregularities but he did not take any action.  Now I suspect his dealings and involvement with said Gas Agency.  If I leave this matter as it is then Gas Agency would keep its business as it has been doing. I would like to seek your advice on
    1. Where should I take this issue further like at the State Office of Gas Agency or Grievance Redressal forum at central level. 
    2. Other ways to get directed Field Officer to work as per his job duties and government orders. 
    3. And to get issued directions to Gas Agency to comply with concerned rules and regulations.


Thank you.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query