Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

upkar gupta (lecturer)     09 June 2012

Husbnad want for divorce

hie

i m from gurgaon. my husband wants a divorce from me but em not ready.i dont want to give him a divorce.

is it possible for him that he gets a divorce without my consent.

Learning

8 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     09 June 2012

on what ground he needs divorce..?

if he files, fight it on merrit..

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 June 2012

It is possible for him to file for divorce if he has some grounds mentioned in the divorce laws and get it if he can prove the same in the court.  If he files for divorce, then you contest it..

upkar gupta (lecturer)     10 June 2012

what is the meaning of protest the case?

upkar gupta (lecturer)     10 June 2012

he dont have any reason.His family dont like me. etc etc..stupid family problems.

upkar gupta (lecturer)     11 June 2012

he dont have any reason . his family is against me.his family dont want to see me anymore in their home.

i m leaving in my mother home from the last 6 months bcz they left me alone in some marriage 6 months ago czz of some small fight.

upkar gupta (lecturer)     13 June 2012

i want a suggestion frm u mam cz i read ur posts ..u advice in a very practical manner.

my husband has no grounds. his mother and father are totally against me.they dont like my nature.they behave wd me so rudely.even then i said sorry to them i said i wll definitely change my nature plz forgive me. i wanna remain wd my husband but they are saying that we dont want u back we just want divorce. they send a lot of mediators to us for the same.

but i already told to everyone that i dont give divorce at any cost. if i wll remain alone then u dont have right to marry , u also remain alone forever.

i dnt know what action they wll take now. i m very worried about it.plz suggest me what can i do.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 August 2012

If you have not agreed for divorce then ther eis no Mutual consent.  Then he has to file a case based on some grounds which you do nto know now and will know only when you receive court summons.

Incidently you have right to reside in the house wher he is residing and cannot be dispelled if you visit.  You can cll police if entry is denied or domestic violence is practiced after entry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register