Above all are the opponents tactics.
There are few suggestion from my side.
1) Don't go for 13B (Mutual Consent)
- Let’s consider Current Non Legal Wife marries third time.
- There are chances that Her Third marriage may not work and Again She approaches court.
- Your Client will have to come again to the court as Second Marriage is void and they have taken MCD.
- THE MOST IMPORTANT POINT in not going for MCD is that, The Girl Child of your client can claim inherited property in future which she is not liable if Marriage of her mother becomes void.
- The opponents are wishing for MCD so that She can avoid taking divorce from her first husband and she can avoid facing First Husband too ( OWN BENEFIT).
- Your Client may not care about her happiness/sadness but again your client has to follow the law and put the truthful facts to the court to make a things simpler for future.
2) At the end of all court proceeding, The Marriage is going to be VOID. So don’t bother about what She says in the court.
- She is currently saying that her first marriage was held without her consent and she is claiming her first marriage to be VOID.
- Here, her claim itself is not supported in any of HMA Sections. She is claiming a Voidable Marriage as VOID marriage. Section 11 and Section 12 are two different Sections.
- Again to claim Marriage as voidable, She must have to approach court before entering into Second Marriage. She has made a Divorce Deed which has no value in the eyes of law. Without Dissolving First Marriage legally, a person cannot enter into Second Marriage.