LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumar k (research)     22 October 2011

Employer benefit moving from defense psu to defense psu

I have applied for job in the  Defence PSU(X) thro' presently working defense PSU(Y), for the same pay-scale range. My present basic(Y) is higher compared to offerred basic(X).  For this X has oral communicated  it can be protected onces file is put-up after joining but not said whether it fully or partially.

I need suggestion  how to go about regarding the following point

1. Pay protection

2. Servie count if any

3. transfer of leave, gratuity and other if any?

is any rule or law is there?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Please clarify the following points:

1) Whether you are being posted against the new post on deputation basis or on permanent absorption basis on joining your duty?

2) If on deputation basis, whether you prefer to get your pay fixed as per normal rules of pay fixation or would like to draw deputation (duty) allowance in addition to your basis pay?

kumar k (research)     22 October 2011

Thank you sir for showing concern towards me.

answer for query is

On permanent absorption basis. Applied thro' adverstiment but at every stage i have taken permission and NOC from the current PSU.

kindly suggest

SURESH GODBOLE (ADVOCATE)     28 October 2011

The Rules are clear :-

(i) Thro proper channel , with NOC

(ii) Pay will be protected - Last pay drawn will be given to  you but basic pay (NOW PAY BAND ) will be restricted to the Maximum of the Pay Band .

(iii) Will not carry seniority

(iv) Will carry service rendered for Pensionary benefits , if given by both Organizations, but in that too the contribution for the service rendered in Leaving Deptt  to the New Deptt 

(v) In Central Govt , the Leave of all types are carried forward , but in PSU it may , it may not , depends on the Existing Rules of the NEW PSU.

(vi) Any other benfit carry forward depends upon the Rules applicable in New PSU

0-9929596546

kumar k (research)     28 October 2011

Thank you for your valuable information. if any issue at later point i will contact u sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register