Upgrad LLM

format of the character certificate

Can anyone provide me the format of the character certificate required for applying as a Trade Mark Attorney in India?

The form says “The certificate testifying to the character of the candidate should be from a Person not related to the candidate and being a District Magistrate, a Chief  Presidency Magistrate or the Chief Administrative Officer of the District Where the candidate usually resides, or from any other person whom the Registrar may consider fit.”

Lawyer

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

It is certified that Mr./Ms. _________________ S/o Mr.___________________ R/o _______________is well known to me, i knew him/her from previous 10 years. He/She bears a good moral character. I wish him/her good luck for his/her future endevaours.

Sd-

Consultant & Legal Analyst

You can use the following format for the character certificate:

TO WHOMSOEVER IT MAY CONCERN

It is certified that Mr./Ms. _________________ Son/daughter of Mr._______________________________ R/o _______________________________________________ is well known to me for the last about __________ years. To the best of mu knowledge, he/she bears a good moral character and antecedents and does not take part in any subversive activities.

I wish him/her all sucess in his/her career.

Place: .........................                                                                       Signature ..........................................

Date: ...........................                                   Full Name (in Capital Letters) ...........................................

Seal/Stamp/Address: .........................................................

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x