Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

'Fast unto death' against Anti-men Laws

Page no : 7

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     16 May 2011

i think there should be a commitee first.

forming a commitee - is the primary task.

after formatiion of the commitee, it will take charge of other jobs.

s gopal chander (Just a Common Man)     16 May 2011

The below mentioned is the outcome of what happened in Kerala....This is not a story...

I Personally feel, not only the wife who filed false casse but all those who stand by her including any local police, advocates, members of the womens welfare organisations etc etc must also be punished.. Only when they have the fear, they will abide by the laws..Am sure without the knowledge of these peoples.....a female cant file such a case...or unless & otherwise the advocate/police are sure of such instances, they should not go ahead with filing the petition/case..

We have a case of transfer of petition from one state to another is allowed by our Hon'ble SC without looking into anything..even the respondents lawyer has filed the counter to the TC mentioning the reason for filing TP..the reposndent lawyer was not able to attend the hearing due to some medical emergency....the SC without giving a lending ear to the concerns of the reposndent, TP was allowed ..i need not mention who could be the judges who allowed the transfer :)

more detatails of the case will be shared soon...... the entire petition/case file is ccoked by the lawyer - for the lawyer...and this is termed as SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.

I respect the profession what they were supposed to do....the advocates/lawyers have the power to change this nation but i felt ashamed when SOME of these creeds misuse to make money by spoiling one family for thier bread & butter...

Regards

Swaroop (Account Rep)     17 May 2011

Dear Rajesh,

I am supporting you on this. I truly appreciate you for taking this initiative.

Good Luck for all of us.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     19 May 2011

Dear Friends,

We are aware that Shri Dashrath Devda is sitting on fast unto death at Jantar Mantar in Delhi since 15.05.2011. He needs our moral support. Let us visit him and extend our support on this Saturday, 21.05.2011 at 4 PM.

I am sharing this message by Wasif... 
"Last sunday on 15th May, myself and Kamal went to Jantar Mantar to have a look at Dharna by Dhashrath Dawde. The time was almost 7:30 pm. He was sleeping, but his supporters were there (we could see around 20 odd people, including 4-5 women). We spoke to them and discussed about the dharna and fast. Sandeep had already visited in the morning and he did a good job of providing them with water arrangement and gaddas to sit on. There is no tent, so, in this heat its not going to be easy. Anyways, they have the will and junoon but we all know, this is not sufficient. They need lot of physical support as well moral support to build in the confidence.

His style of protest may not be in line with our style, but since they are in Delhi protesting, we should give him as much physical and moral support as possible. It should be our moral duty to extend support to him in the fights related to us, irrespective of what the result is.

This saturday on May 21, 2011, lets gather at jantar mantar to extend him the necessary support. We should start gathering there starting 4:00 pm for 2-3 hours. All delhi members should come over there in maximum number bringing friends and relatives.

Tomorrow, i will check the status on his dharna.

Some of you please volunteer and take the lead in making a blog on the same and spreading it on internet.

Regards,

Wasif Ali
SFF"

Let us gather at the appointed time and place and extend our support to Dashrath Devda.
Thanking you,
Rajesh Kumar
1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 May 2011

without the help and support of delhi people, nothing is possible. if need collect some donation.

give the team a local mobile, and spread the number to us.

at least one blog and one email address should be there.

movement may fail in lack of communication.

'TO WIN' -  IS THE TERGET, NOT THE FAST OR DEATH

(Guest)

Guys,

In limited ways help has been seeked and  proud to say that people have been contributing.  To start with there was no tent - now people have arranged tent, ice odomos etc. It is also being acknolwedged that a few people have contributed to bear expenses of tent( Rs 1500 per day) , beddings, ice, food, mosquito repellant coils etc. 

However it need to be taken at next level, we need more people to join in and as has been rightly pointed out - ensuring media coverage.

Here are  the contact  detail -

1. Yogesh - Mobine 98680 69544, 9599047954

2. Neeraj gupta  Mobile 9871029816 e mail neerajrd2003 at  g mail   dot  com

1 Like

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     19 May 2011

Please open or nominate a bank accout for online contribution and make appeal for contribution since without money such agitations can not go further.

YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil -youract@gmail.com)     19 May 2011

Please like  ARPUP  of Rajoo who otherwise are dishing reply on every thing on the earth must utilise their efforts to propogate this cause.

ARPUP  of Rajoo ?

WHO IS THIS?

(Guest)

Here are details for those who want to make financial contribution

1. Bank - State Bank of India,

2. Branch - Neelam Chowk Faridabad, Haryana 121001

3. Account holder Name - Yogesh Kumar Verma

4. Account Number 30291647042

Phone number for Yogesh is given in previous posting

zimmerzapper (student)     19 May 2011

Originally posted by :Onlytruth
" Here are details for those who want to make financial contribution

1. Bank - State Bank of India,

2. Branch - Neelam Chowk Faridabad, Haryana 121001

3. Account holder Name - Yogesh Kumar Verma

4. Account Number 30291647042

Phone number for Yogesh is given in previous posting
"

how can we know that the money will be spent for the cause and not for anything else

(Guest)

ZimmerZapper,

Very good point,

Need a person who can keep account of all donations and expenses and maintain complete transparency and who can publish it to all contributor and public in general with full details. All information will be provided by Yogesh 

Any volunteer?

1 Like

Make a commitee name poople, separate bank account and give duties to defferent people.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 May 2011

@ Writers / Supporters to the cause 

I favour donation direct to the activist a/c instead of someone's a/c and here are the details fo the activist Dashrath Devda (PLS. check directly with Dashrath the correctness of his own below banking a/c no. and do the remittence needful for men's cause accordingly)

Dashrath Devda Cell No. is 09925834516

His Bankers Name : Dena Bank

His Account Title is : Crime Pen

His Account No: 013911031010

Bankers RTGS / NEFT / IFSC Code: BKDN :0110139

His e-mail ID is : crimepennews@yahoo.com

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register