Varicocele stands as impotence ground!!!

I am part of NHFS, Bangalore.

As far as I know, bilateral varicocele can be cured/removed by a minor surgery or embolization procedure. Then all tests including ultrasonography should give normal results without any traces of  the treatment. So why can't you get it removed first and contest the case? At least it would be impossible for her to prove that it existed before marriage and at the time of filing the case. Please consult a good doctor ie. Urologist for further guidance.

As far as I know, bilateral varicocele can be cured/removed by a minor surgery or embolization procedure. Then all tests including ultrasonography should give normal results without any traces of  the treatment. So why can't you get it removed first and contest the case? At least it would be impossible for her to prove that it existed before marriage and at the time of filing the case. Please consult a good doctor ie. Urologist for further guidance.

They have my varicocele medical certificate and submitted as evidence for my impotence.  I do not know how court admitted these proofs!!!!

Do not worry about those medical certificates. They can produce a single medical citatation which says that B/L varicocele causes impotence.

Try to trap them at Cross examination, which should be effectively prepared. U may plead following points:

Whether she found u impotent from the very begining? If so, why it took 3 long years fro her to complaint.

If it devloped later on & they produce varicocele certificate of a later date, u may take it as an acquired disease which is easily curable & I got it treated on so & so date.

...............  Actually they have to PROVE IMPOTENCE MEDICALLY & NOT VARICOCELE.

............... At the maximum, varicocele may be a cause of impotence, BUT WHERE IS THE IMPOTENCE AT ALL????

U must be sure that u dont have ;-)

Medical science can easily tell if somebody in impotent or not!

Total likes : 1 times

I have a son of 2+ years old, she has conceived through IUI.  Still they are filing divorce using impotence clause!!!!  Their family doctor who is against me is mis-guiding them!

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x