Upgrad LLM

daughter"s shear in fathers property.


sir, i want to know how i start to demand shair in my fathers property,


Detail-I am a only chield of my mother,she is first leagel wife of my father,after her death ,i leave in my grand father's home,and my father done his second marrage, this second mother have three chield 2 son,one daughter,now my father not exept any shair in his owen as well as old (from his father)property,He give all it to their three children,My family  economical condition is not so strong that i am not in condition ,to put case in chattis gadh,my husbands home is in nagpur,maharashtra.please give me guidance.i will give more detail if required.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x