Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

We are 1 Lac members now! Congrats!!!

Page no : 3

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     16 February 2011

@ Admin

Congratulation to you and your team.

Congratulations to all the members of LCI past and present to have harmoniously interacting in this interactive platform.

(Guest)

Dear all the members in Administration of

LAWYERSCLUBINDIA

We the members of

DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR

DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM (DRF)

* congratulates at this mile stone success  *

TO YOU ALL

for your great efforts

in making the LCI a platform

where we all the citizen of

DEMOCRATIC union of INDIA

enjoying equal opportunity

to express our views

freely without any hesitation

LCI has established

the ideal measure of EQUAL OPPORTUNITY

which is THE MAIN STREAM OF DEMOCRACY

Occasionally, WELCOME Adv. Y. V. Vishweshwar Rao

Featured Member > Y V Vishweshwar Rao

He is a practicing Advocate since 1982- 29 years at Warangal District Courts on civil side and Panel advocate for Banks. He is always ready to help his fellow members and we are glad to have him on board.

1 Like

H.M.Patnaik (Proprietor)     16 February 2011

Great team effort indeed.

Though I joined the forum quite late in the day , the forum has given me and my associates  so much food for churning out nectar in the day to day legal fora that all that has been studied and practised gets brushed up automatically and analytical articles covering important areas of law as well as news from legal arena drives us through an ever refreshing experience and keeps us up to date.

I along with my associates respect the objective behind launching of LCI and hold our hats off to to the committment of Moderators of this forum, contributors, Querists as well as viewers who visit the site regularly to enrich the knowledge base and meet their requirements.

Lastly, I express my heary thanks to one and all in LCI for  fondly nurturing this noble plant .

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     16 February 2011

Congrats.

Parveen Kr. Aggarwal (Advocate)     17 February 2011

I wish all the best to LCI.

vijays (seniore lawyer)     17 February 2011

law is the king of kings.i always think that this site is very special for me .our site will cross more achivements in future also.CONGRATES

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     17 February 2011

Congrats to all members of LCI for providing a world-class website. However Numbers hardly matters as long as quality of membership is enhanced by putting in place a robust mechanism on the technical front. 

a.manoharan (Advocate 94431 45884 advocatemanoharan@gmail.com)     17 February 2011

ya   ! ya! where is the party? sir!

hip hip hurre..........

Renuka Gupta ( Gender Researcher )     17 February 2011

Congratulations LCI.

My other friends, who have been sending messages to me asking why I am not appearing on the forum, thank you very much for so much of affection and concern with which you write to me. 

It was not so much the restriction on me( our proverbial one hour restriction) that kept me away, but my own preoccupation with my work which involves a lot of travelling. 

I want to experiment if the one hour restriction has been removed on me...:) so you may expect another immediate post from me:)

It is inconvenient for anyone who is under this sort of restriction: people would have time to engage with this forum when they are relatively free and they would like to skim through the threads and would decide which thread they want to reply. If there is no such restriction, one would like to respond to threads of his /her interest in one sitting. It's inconvenient to wait for one hour...precisely because one has also to go about one's work. 

Coming to what personally I gained form this forum:

1) some very good freinds and advisors 

2) Most interestingly I have seen a microcosm of the world of women and men and how they engage with one another and  perceive one another, especially in Family forum

3) Learnt how a particular ideology is suppressed, and the methods of  suppressing it. Going through recent threads , I have learnt how threads are converted into threats  by someone called Sankat Mochan who seems to be one of the members of the core team of LCI but does not keep decorum required by a core team member. When we are in a core team we are more tolerant, more patient and have more skills of coordination with mutial respect than expected from other members. 

I suppose this great occasion should be an occasion for celebrating constructive feedback so that the site can carry on its great work more efficiently. 

I did greatly enjoy engaging in this forum and would like to be an active member, when time allows me. 

I wish LCI all the very best and wish that this time of celebration can also leave some space for introspection on how to make the system  more transparent and a little more impartial. 

These are my personal views and they do not imply any disrespect to anyone.

Well done LCI and many congrats again...

RG

Narendra Sharma (Consultant)     17 February 2011

Congratulations LawyersClubIndia Team

shrikant chede (law officer)     17 February 2011

All the best LCI

Vijay Kulkarni (Advocate)     17 February 2011

Dear Team

You are the best, you have created not only a platform, but created a contact point for all like minded lawyers. We wish you to reach 1 Million Members soon.

Regards

Adv. Vijay Kulkarni,

Mulund West, Mumbai -9920487117

V@!BH@V (Advocate)     17 February 2011

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL TEAM MEMBERS OF LCI

(Guest)

I

LOVE

YOU

LAWYERSCLUBINDIA

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     18 February 2011

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University *love guru*

[ Scorecard : 24]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

I

LOVE

YOU

LAWYERSCLUBINDIA

Now explanation starts coming from panditji... ..

Love is "Panchamveda", and one who knows love, is "Pandit" .

"Dhai aakhar prem kaa padhe so pandit hoy"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register