LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V Kumar Singh (Executive)     29 February 2024

Myself argue 498a quash

Can i argue my 498A quash in HC myself ? i have strong arguments and prepared well.. (i am NOT an advocate). will the court permit me ?


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 February 2024

Yes, you can file a petition along with the quash petition seeking permission of high court to permit you to appear as party in person by observing the procedures.

If permitted you can proceed.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 April 2024

You can.                         

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register