SAMPADA AGGARWAL 28 March 2022
Dr J C Vashista (Advocate) 29 March 2022
Relation / relationship, love, hate etc are two way traffic, which cannot go one sided.
If he is not interested you cannot force him to continue the relationship, it is better to leave him and settle with someone else.
G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.) 29 March 2022
Making a police complaint about threats to your life, blackmailing and harassment is the only way known to the law for self-defense.
SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate) 29 March 2022
Yes, you have to approach police and conplain against him for threatening and harrassment.
SAMPADA AGGARWAL 29 March 2022
But his family support him and put allegation on me that I forced him in the relationship and know I am backout. That's why his son feel depressed
Palak batra 29 March 2022
Yes, one can go to the nearest police station and lodge a complaint against all the mobile numbers which send you unwanted sms or give you unwanted calls. Police can investigate the complaint under IT ACt, IPC, TR Act . At first police will contact the service provider from whose number the calls and sms are coming and will acquire the identification of the users and will file cases against them. If the identification of the users cannot be made by the service providers then the service provider can stop the services of those numbers under the Telephone Regulatory Act.
Section 506 of Indian Penal Code also talks about persons committing the offence of criminal intimidation shall be punished with an imprisonment of up to seven years and/or fine.
One can also contact -1091 which is another women’s helpline number throughout the country. Whenever a woman is facing harassment over phone calls, all she needs to do is dial this number after which the police will take necessary actions.
P. Venu (Advocate) 13 April 2022
Facts posted suggest only empty threats from a desperate and frustrated person. The only and best solution is that the so-called threats be ignored! They are mere ranting than threats.
Adv. Raveena Singh Pant (Advocate) 17 April 2022
I examine all comments but i have doubt dear querist, if your are in serious relationship and that boy family support him, what was that issue?
1. Is your family, caste or religion problem ? Or you both are not matured (above 21). Is that boy cheated you ? Or not said he want to marry you that why you back out ?
2. If you have serious relationship with him if suddenly you back out its very hard to understand, be his friend and give time to understand you want separation because of that your reason. Others wise as you said he was start feeling depressed.
3. In my opinion their was no theart call because you suddenly back out with your personal reason does effect his mentally break down and his family is worried about him.
4. I suggest you, talk to his family call them and take information about him and if have serious relationship with him talk to him quietly and patience.
5. If you have serious relationship be strong because if you are in your family presure like your family force you to back out because of caste religion etc. Or something else like your doesn't know person etc and all.