LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Subrata   20 October 2021

Inclusion of extra car parking space after registration of a

I have registered my buyer agreement for sales of my apartment and one covered car parking with stamp duty of 2% of consideration value with the sub-registrar. Latter on I have decided to purchase an additional car parking. Now the developer saying that since the agreement for sales has been registered earlier. Therefore, there will not be any change in the conveyance deed as with the registered agreement for sale and the company will allot an additional car park space on “right to use basis” and I have to made full payment for that. The Company can issue an allotment letter for the additional car parking space, which shall form part and parcel of the Unit, however, the same shall not be mentioned in the Sale Deed or form part of registered Sale Deed. Can anyone suggest, whether, I could go ahead with this proposal or not? Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Divakar Hnd   20 October 2021

I think you can  go ahead with additional parking facility, by obtaining allotmement letter from the builder,so as to form part of your unit. The contention of the builder that this additional parking facilty cannot be included in the already registerd sale deed is correct.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register