Share on Email

Share More

Drop West from West Bengal

Page no : 2

(Guest)

Ram Ji,Just click---

https://www.wbgov.com/

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 August 2010

yes mr tushar cosmic you are absolutely right.

i got it.

it is clearly written - official site of govt. of west bengal.

(Guest)

Arup ji, I still say that something was done then I am very sure.  Yes I could be that there were a proposal taken up but for some reason is it kept in a cool bag.  And one personal thing for you that; very short you surrender your statement.. you as my friend I like you to be a strong statesman.. let us see further.. once said is said.. And before saying all the aspects of actions & reactions should be kept in view priorly & properly to face..

I know that you said whatever in your first posting is just right.  Yes there were some news come running out.  So why you lost yor confidence?  You and myself have read it and it is true according to our information.  Now if the site is showing it  still "West Bengal" it is not our problem that how it is?  i have only problem that you please do not take it otherwise.

I AM ALSO SURE ABOUT THE NAME CHANGE.

SO FAR I REMEMBER THAT, - THE QUESTION ABOUT THE NAME CHANGE AND NAME OF THE STATE SHOWN AT WEB SITE ALREADY RAISED BY SOME JOURNALISTS, AND IT IS SAID BY THE STATE GOVT THAT THE SITE MAINTAINED BY NIC/CENTRAL GOVT. THEREFORE IT WILLTAKE TIME.

HOWEVER MR TUSHAR IS THANKFULL FOR POINTING OUT SUCH MISTAKE AT CENTRAL + STATE GOVTLEVEL.

(Guest)

Arup ji, you are worthy of knowledge which if I have the same I would have fired...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register