Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANZAR QURAISHI   19 January 2021

how to approach consumer Court?

I have passed my graduation degree but college did not provide me my final semester Marksheet. Two years have already gone. I'm waiting till now. As I have no Marksheet,I can't continue my further studies. So I want to approach consumer court to compensate myself against lost caused by this. please guide me the right approach and procedure. thanks and regards.

 1 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   19 January 2021

The situation you're trapped in isn't something Consumer Court deals with.

To take a legal action against your college and ask for compensation for the loss incurred, you need to file a petition in District Court (under whose jurisdiction you reside or under whose jurisdiction the college is located).

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query