1. I was legally adopted 25 years ago by my Paternal aunt & uncle as they do not have kids. On the adoption deed, the line which says "The adopted child holds rights on the movable/immovable property" has been struck off and registered.
2. All my official documents like school certificates, Passport, Pan card etc., holds aunt/uncle name as Mother & Father. Now, my uncle is going thru medication for dementia and aunt is non-verbal & bed ridden due to paralysis.
3. My paternal aunt owns immovable property which was given by her mother and officially registered on aunt's name. Aunt's brother visited recently and tried to shift her to his place. Also trying to get the property shifted on his name.
Based on current situation,
- How can I claim rights as their only legal heir to stop others eyeing on the property.
- Is any legal document valid if aunt's fingerprints were forcefully taken based on her current medical condition (paralysis)?