LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shashi Shekhar   01 September 2020

Agreement with a musical band.

I want to produce musical videos with a band which is to be aired on television. What kind of agreement should I make with the band so as to avoid unforeseen events in the future?

Learning

7 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 September 2020

You shall consult a local lawyer and tell him the terms and conditions mutually agreed between you and the band team.

Shashi Shekhar   01 September 2020

should I register a company for the negotiation with the band members or should I go for the negotiation as an individual with the band members?

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     02 September 2020

Any eletronic programme to be broadcasted should get the apprpval/licence from 0olice authrities.

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     02 September 2020

In music there will be various copyrights like
and owner ship may or not be in a single hand

Lyricist will have copyright for lyrics.

Composer of music work wil have copyright of musical work

the producer of sound recording of song, lyrics and music will also have copyright

the singer will have performance rights etc

you can go as sole proprietor or one person company, or create Pvt company as you wish

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     12 September 2020

If you are playing variety of instruments at one stroke,mention each with the mode you use and apply for copyright.

avadhesh Paliwal   23 October 2020

There is many thing which is not possible in thoery, you have to discuss with prudent lawers and singer, film producer

BinladenPL   25 January 2021

In my opinion you should have a lawyer to give you best advice and advice before signing a contract to produce music with another unit. I am also very strict in this regard. I am also a sound producer and have been active in this area for a long time. Usually I only cooperate with reputable music providers like dzwonkinatelefon.pl. So far rigor and quality make us very sustainable

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register