Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bank account debit freeze because of cyber cell notice

Page no : 2

Shashi Dhara   15 August 2020

To issue legal notice  notice charge  thru advocate will be rs1000 to1500 as per advocates grade.proceed after the reply from bank.your self can go to consumer court.advocate is not mandatory to issue notice or to approach forum or court.contact medium level advocate who charges lawfully not burden to you.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 August 2020

A format of notice was already provided then where is the question of fees to some other advocate.   Let the Bank provide response, then decide.

sandipchoudhury   07 October 2020

Have you got unfreeze your account for debit? Same thing happen to me.

TestUserEmployee (IT)     07 October 2020

Originally posted by : sandipchoudhury
Have you got unfreeze your account for debit? Same thing happen to me.

not its still frozen.. that guy got bail but still no update from bank

avadhesh Paliwal   18 October 2020

ITS MATTER OF CYBER LAW AND UNTILL YOU ARE NOT CLEAR YOUR TRANSACTION DETAIL TO CYBER CRIME BRANCH .....SO PLEASE CONTACT THE ADVOCATE NEAREST

TestUserEmployee (IT)     18 October 2020

Originally posted by : avadhesh Paliwal

ITS MATTER OF CYBER LAW AND UNTILL YOU ARE NOT CLEAR YOUR TRANSACTION DETAIL TO CYBER CRIME BRANCH .....SO PLEASE CONTACT THE ADVOCATE NEAREST

But they already withdrawn the case.. still my account is freezed.. the problem here is my home branch is bangalore and am currently in kerala.. am not able to visit bnglr now. 

contacting a avdacate in my native will work? 

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 October 2020

"But they already withdrawn the case"  How?

Originally posted by : P. Venu

My friend told that last month he got bail and then the settlement is done. 

But who will send a notice to unfreeze my account? court or cyber police? 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 October 2020

Why don't you trust and do inexpensive exercises like sending notices by email to your home branch or handing over such notices to any nearest branch and asking them to forward the same to your home branch?  When someone takes the trouble of drafting such a large notice and suggest alternates, what is the exact difficulty you experience in following such procedure?

The point is if you do not resist there may be a problem that you may be treated as an accomplice, just to harass and extort money.   Resist against exploitation.

1 Like

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
Why don't you trust and do inexpensive exercises like sending notices by email to your home branch or handing over such notices to any nearest branch and asking them to forward the same to your home branch?  When someone takes the trouble of drafting such a large notice and suggest alternates, what is the exact difficulty you experience in following such procedure?

The point is if you do not resist there may be a problem that you may be treated as an accomplice, just to harass and extort money.   Resist against exploitation.

already sent email 2 months before.... no response till now. 

Let me send once again.. 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 October 2020

Don't send once again-Go the next step. Search for website of Banking Ombudsman, Kerala and file prescribe application online and inform that the bank has not responded even after two months. 

Make a complaint online to the bank stating that the bank is - not having the minimum courtesy to respond to the legitimate request of a customer on such deficiency of services and resorting to harassment of a common man.

Wait for another month, then file a simple complaint to District Consumer Forum on line.   The costs if you appear as a party in person not more than Rs.500/ in all.

TestUserEmployee (IT)     19 October 2020

will do... thank you so much

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 October 2020

Now trust a friend and issue a cheque in his name for less than Rs.1,000/- and tell him that cheque will be returned.   Once it is returned with such reason preserve it and it is not still clear as to whether they have served such intimation of such stoppage of operations and attachment of account to you and got your acknowledgment or not.   

avadhesh Paliwal   22 October 2020

Please consult any prudent laywer 

P. Venu (Advocate)     22 October 2020

Originally posted by : Anoop

Originally posted by : P. Venu

My friend told that last month he got bail and then the settlement is done. 

But who will send a notice to unfreeze my account? court or cyber police? 

Getting bail and the matter being settled are two different situations. The former is a mere procedure. However, if the matter is settled there is no justification or requirement in the account being freezed any further. If you know the case number, the status could be checked online. If it is indeed the case that the matter has been disposed as settled,  forward the  screenshot  to the Bank requesting them to defreeze the account.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register