LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bank account debit freeze because of cyber cell notice

Page no : 3

Gourab Roy (Finances)     01 April 2022

Bro what was happend after that??? Now its open? 

Mubarak   05 April 2022

bro im also from kerala, is there any update in your case??

Aroon   23 May 2022

My registered phone number and email was changed without my knowledge (i really don't know how/when/who did it). And after a day i started to deposit money, my mpin got changed and i couldn't do any more transactions or log/sign inn to my mobile banking because my password has been changed and i couldn't reset my password/usèrname because my email&number registered was already changed(i found that out only when i check my old mail).Now i tried to update new phone and new email(mine) but the bank told me its been freezed by cyber crime(cuz there were suspicious transaction which i didnt have any knowledge about).So,I called up the customer care (told them my problem) and they told me to visit the nearest cyber crime offce and sort it out with them.What should i do?? I worked for 4 years(in BPO) while i was persuing for Graduation and I deposited all my four years earnings into that account.

TAPAS DEBNATH   20 November 2022

Sir please unfreeze my account 

Fi Account details: 
 Account number: 55550110980818 
 IFSC: FDRL0005555 
 Beneficiary: Tapas Debnath 
 UPI ID: debnathtapas@fbl

Gourab Roy   15 August 2023

Few days ago, I was asking help here that can anyone suggest how to unfreeze bank accounts. And now I'm saying I did it from siting home I got unfreeze 2 of my saving accounts. If anyone want to do then whatsapp me on 8116292423. I'll charge for 3k but you will get the job done from your home.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2023

seems repeated.

Munish Goyal   29 October 2023

please collect information first from the bank manager  regrading the complaint number and concerned cyber police station and disputed transaction and its amount then you can contact. i will surely help you.  

Munish Goyal Advocate
Cyber Crime Cases Expert

Tax_Buddy (Tax consultant)     12 February 2024

You need fo file a petition to state reforms for unfreezing you can google about it. By this you don't to go anywhere from home you can do. Also if you want to process from my end then yes I'll definitely help in this regard Whatsapp on 8597060256 (I'll charge 10k). Did this for many.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More