LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayank Yadav   08 June 2020

Bail amount for 3 person

My sister's father in law accused my, my father and her in a false case and charged us for these ipc 147, 323, 452, 504 and 506.

what is the bail amount for these charges.

Learning

5 Replies

Raghav Arora   08 June 2020

Although yiur question is not clear, it seems that you are asking the approx bail amount for such charges. The bail amount is fixed by the court. We cannot decide or anticipate it. It may be 10 000 or 100000 or any amount. As you have said only 3 persons have been accused, 147 cannot be applied. Amongst Other sections 506 and 452 have considerable weightage and the bail amount is normally not granted by the lower court. But still it depends upon the judge and his or her satisfaction.

P. Venu (Advocate)     08 June 2020

The question does not arise so long as a person is arrested.  Even otherwise, bail is granted on furnishing surety.

Rahul Kapoor (Legal Enthusiast)     08 June 2020

The amount of the Bond to be executed by the Accused before he be released on Bail is always to the satisfaction of the Court or the Police Officer and such amount is fixed with due regard to the circumstances of the case. Therefore it depends on the facts of each case.

Apart from the personal bond of the accused one or more solvent sureties are also required to execute the bond.

In general practise Court orders to furnish atleast two solvent sureties with amout of Rs. 50, 000 each but this amount is not conclusive and has to be determined in every case depending on facts of the matter. 

Regards 

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     08 June 2020

Sir,

Please share the FIR at advocate.kapilc@gmail.com, to seek any opinion. 

Thanks & Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     09 June 2020

Whether the accused are in custody or seeking anticipatory bail ? Some of the provisions slapped in the FIR are non-bailable, cognizable and non-compoundable.

There is no fixed formula to calculate the amount of bail bond, it is discretion of the Court to its satisfaction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register