Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajes Ghosh   21 April 2020

protect the rights

i entered into an agreement to buy a flat at hooghly district (WB) when building in/outside pluster was completed.
Afterthat developer provided me a Sale Deed when i wanted to get registered my flat. Registration is yet to done.
I found a different in built-up area. The difference is as follows -

As per agreement -
Total area 1070 sqft
(Carpet 751+built-up 14%+superbuilt 25%)

As per Sale Deed -
Total area 1192 sqft
Carpet 751+built-up 27%+superbuilt 25%,)

Developer increased in the sale deed the built-up area from 14% to 27% i.e. 13% hike which is beyond the agreement.

Kindly advise me : 

1) whether i should make the payment as per inflated sale deed including hike of built up 13% or made payment as per agreement signed. 

2) who is the appropriate authority/rule to appeal for protect my rights.

Awaiting an advice to save my loss.
Rk Ghosh


 3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     21 April 2020

Already replied...

you are repeating  query under differant headinsg...

Previously under heading;Appeal for justice


SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     21 April 2020

Dear querist,

You can send legal notice to builder and file complaint in consumer forum against the builder.



1 Like

Rajes Ghosh   21 April 2020

thanks & regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query