Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Cheating government

Dear All,

I want to file a cheating case under IPC 420 on a person who acquired ration card stating that he is a coolie, whereas he is an employee at a semi-govt organization. Evidence is available.

He also availed other govt. scheme by stating that he is a scavenger, but he is not.

With all proofs, can i approach police station and file a cheating case. Will the police take it.  Will this case sustain and be accepted by police or not.

please clarify. Please let me know, what other alternative can be adopted for the same.

LA

Learning

10 Replies

upsc race   18 April 2020

Before complaining to police make sure whether he has no connection with police . If he has connection withbpolice then I m sure ur complaint and efforts both will go in vain. He will get scot free.

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

I will register post my complaint from the state top hierarchy to the lowest police station and i have all the necessary evidence for the same.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     19 April 2020

File RTI and seek the certified copy of application form Ration card application on record with Civil Supplies and a certified copy of the ration card.  After getting such evidence, file a complaint to Civil supplies and ask them to lodge a complaint and to inform the employer about the unscrupulous conduct of the citizen.  Wait for a month and file online grievance/complaint to the Ministry of Civil supplies.

1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 April 2020

You can give complaint to the commissioner of Civil Supplies department with full correct evidence.

1 Like

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

The person whose information i have to seek works in a cooperative society.....can you please let me know the procedure to get his details via RTI.

Thank you

(Guest)
Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
File RTI and seek the certified copy of application form Ration card application on record with Civil Supplies and a certified copy of the ration card.  After getting such evidence, file a complaint to Civil supplies and ask them to lodge a complaint and to inform the employer about the unscrupulous conduct of the citizen.  Wait for a month and file online grievance/complaint to the Ministry of Civil supplies.

Dear Sir, The person whose information i have to seek works in a cooperative society.....can you please let me know the procedure to get his details via RTI. Thank you

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=209271&offset=1

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 April 2020

Please search the website of the Civil Supplies dept., or any other state govt to know as to whether there is any prescribed format of application seeking information under RTI Act and the mode of remittance of such RTI fee.  The following is a simple format of the application being  used for getting information from  several States and Central Govt  depts.,

Application dt.27th Apr 2020 seeking information under RTI Act  (Larger public interest- Information disclosure can never be denied under RTI(

Before: State Public Information Officer, Civil Supplies dept.,...................

RTI Fee: Rs.10/- Adhesive court fee stamp pasted here below.

Applicant:...........................................................................

Information solicited in the form of certified copy:

1. Please provide me the certified copy of RATION CARD APPLICATION filed before........................................by....................................................., S/o............................residing at House No........................... Locality..............................Ward No..........................for availing rations at Shop No...............of........................at.....................as he is ......................in cooperative dept., and is not eligible to avail subsidized food items causing loss to State Government.

Applicant.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 April 2020

You can search the website of Civil supplies corporation of your ward Ration cardholders and obtain a hard copy of such screen print showing the name of such employee as Ration cardholder and can copy and paste on back side or front side of RTI Application enabling them to trace the origin and also.  (Do not be surprised if you find owners of largest petrol bunks, richest politicians and even advocates in that list of poorest of the poor ration card holders of below poverty line)

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2020

Originally posted by : G.L.N. Prasad
You can search the website of Civil supplies corporation of your ward Ration cardholders and obtain a hard copy of such screen print showing the name of such employee as Ration cardholder and can copy and paste on back side or front side of RTI Application enabling them to trace the origin and also.  (Do not be surprised if you find owners of largest petrol bunks, richest politicians and even advocates in that list of poorest of the poor ration card holders of below poverty line)

you need to exrecisee RTI if you feel you are yet to gather proofs.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 April 2020

The tendency of some corrupt depts., Public Information Officer is to deny information stating some exemption in Sec. 8 (1), However if the larger public interest is stated in RTI application their denial amounts to deliberate and malafide, and the second advantage is that providing the information is easy if such a reference is provided.   Finally, in several cases, PIOs delete the name and provide information that as per records as on, there is no such name on their website and close RTI issue once for all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register