Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak Ujjain   01 April 2020

Joint property

My father and his brother has joint home in village, if one of them want to saperate and doesn't want to leave together. He forced his brother to return the money instead of his part of home or you leave with money instead of your part of home. My father doesn't want to leave or pay money. He want to stay in home.
what is the rule regarding this..?


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 April 2020

If they are joint owners, one of them can relinquish his/her rights over the property by taking some amount as they mutually agreed.  Otherwise, one of them may give Gift of his share to others.

Varun Singh Kalra   17 May 2020

Hello Deepak, 

Your query has been answered by Advocate Vaibhav Kalra in this youtube video - from  -  57.25 - 1.00.25

LAWyersClubIndia is coming with many more such Quick Query Resolution sessions for the querists looking for legal advice!

Hope you find this useful!


popairmak   20 May 2020

Ease of use, fee, and overwhelming suitable evaluations make this microwave popcorn popper from Salbree our pinnacle select for first-rate typical. air popped popcorn maker The silicone bowl is collapsible for easy garage, and when you’re geared up to use it, just make bigger it and upload the kernels. You can add oil earlier than or after popping, or none if you’d decide upon. It can maintain up to half of a cup of kernels, and after they’re achieved, you could take the bowl out of the microwave with the convenient facet handles. Plus, cleanup is a breeze since it’s dishwasher safe.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query